No announcement yet.

itt jerome scuggs leaves the south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this faggot will be in philly around the same time i will be in jersey. I propose a tw meeting of the minds and intellectual conversation! ahaha
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

the only time i'm sober enough to argue is when i'm sober enough to use the TWForums without passing out

though i could probably handle you no matter what drugs were in me, bring it
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

damn jerome I was like 30 minutes from there, but now I'm back in orlando.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

is this just me or does this sound like a fucking gay parade meeting?

seriously your all begging him to come to your town so you can do what... hang out with some dude from subspace that might be cool over forums but you have no idea who he is in real life?

seriously and then Xog posting about how he will take you to a night out on the town and get you nice and drunk and tripping balls on coney island... yeah that sure doesn't sound like a fucking gangbang waiting to happen, jesus christ

if i were you i wouldn't hang out with any of these homos, probably 80% of them just want to suck some cock or something... the other 20% might be normal dudes though
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Trench Wars is full of cock-craving lunatics and extremely insecure cock-craving lunatics.

Comment

I really do not think I was begging anyone, but rather offering info on the city of which I live in and that he is visiting.

To phrase "your all begging him to come to your town" sounds a bit exaggerated to me.

However if he does come to Philly, I would have no problem having a beer or two at a Philly bar with him.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Jerome, don't be fooled by Xog's new forum avatar. Stay out of New York.

New York has long been known as the center of the domestic AIDS crisis. The AIDS rate in New York State remains at about double the national rate for men and triple the national rate for women. There are 90,298 city residents known to be living with AIDS, and up to 45,000 more who don’t know that they’re infected. In the quarter century since the AIDS epidemnic began, the city has suffered 16 percent of the national death toll, with over 85,000 AIDS casualties to date. (summary of most recent NYC AIDS statistics in pdf format).

The reasons cited for New York's high AIDS rates include the city's high levels of drug use, a permissive sexual atmosphere and widespread poverty. The combination of these factors is what makes New York’s epidemic distinct.

While the number of new AIDS cases in New York has continued to decline since 1995 -- there were 5,552 cases in 2002 and 4,205 in 2003 -- experts see worrisome signs. Nationwide, the number of new HIV diagnoses has been increasing slightly since 2001, in a reversal of a previous trend, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Some see this as evidence of the growing ineffectiveness of safe sex campaigns throughout the nation. And there is plenty of evidence that such campaigns are increasingly ineffective in New York as well. In a 2003 survey (In PDF format) by the Department of Health less than half of gay men said they used a condom the last time they had sex (in pdf format). Condom use among straight men and women was even lower. Experts also point to a rising number of syphilis to show that more New Yorkers are having unsafe sex. It is just a matter of time, some worry, until the number of AIDS cases in New York will start to follow the national upswing.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

seriously your all begging him to come to your town so you can do what... hang out with some dude from subspace that might be cool over forums but you have no idea who he is in real life?

seriously and then Xog posting about how he will take you to a night out on the town and get you nice and drunk and tripping balls on coney island... yeah that sure doesn't sound like a fucking gangbang waiting to happen, jesus christ

if i were you i wouldn't hang out with any of these homos, probably 80% of them just want to suck some cock or something... the other 20% might be normal dudes though
                  dude i am jerome, half these people know alot of my life and my life stories and hopefully have observed that i am not a rapist and would actually be at the least mildly interesting to hang out with. i'm suprised you don't know anything about me, i've been relating my adventures of napalm and drugs and vehicular paintball games on major roads and banging hot asian women since like what, 2004 at least. as unlikely as it sounds alot of people i know in real life happen to play this game and so people will tell you - hell one of my hotazngf's was on penetrate for awhile.

likewise, the people posting in this thread have known me for awhile and i know all of them and we're cool, even xog, though i know people irl for less periods of time than that and a few of them have sucked my dick so xog, bring your a-game!i hang out with some pretty flaming gay people on the occasion, whatev, i have sex with women and they respect that and it's ok. but more than that it's that all these people i also have known for a long time and i know they are not rapists because fuck, i'm facebook friends with alot of people who play subspace. this is the future where if you're not a moron/under age 16 you can more or less find out if someone is a rapist in 20 seconds.

so chill bro it's cool. have some perspective on the situation instead of assuming we're all viewing this thread from your point of view.

internet de la jerome

Comment

lol exalt must still have sand in his vagina after being twd banned, which was bullshit to begin with!

anyways NORTHERNERS ARE EVIL JEROME STAY DONW HURR

Comment

but we still get to have unsafe sex, right?
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

it actually isn't only you, after I here all these people saying how they can drive really really out of their way to get to where jerome is going to be. I mean that is fucking ridiculous, gas is like 3.55 a gallon and people are so eager to meet someone. Maybe people need to hang out with idk...their friends?? idk crazy idea sorry.

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

likewise, the people posting in this thread have known me for awhile and i know all of them and we're cool, even xog, though i know people irl for less periods of time than that and a few of them have sucked my dick so xog, bring your a-game!i hang out with some pretty flaming gay people on the occasion, whatev, i have sex with women and they respect that and it's ok. but more than that it's that all these people i also have known for a long time and i know they are not rapists because fuck, i'm facebook friends with alot of people who play subspace. this is the future where if you're not a moron/under age 16 you can more or less find out if someone is a rapist in 20 seconds.

so chill bro it's cool. have some perspective on the situation instead of assuming we're all viewing this thread from your point of view.
                        See i understand where your coming from, but what i don't understand is the degree of eagerness to meet you. I mean people should have their own friends. I mean like hey cool if a subspace buddy came to my town i'd meet em. But hell no if he is like 1 hour+ away, i mean that's just.....gay. I'm sure you have friends closer than the ones on ss, so why wouldn't you hang out with them? I mean what makes ss the factor that makes you drive out that extra 100 miles.
                        Last edited by paradise!; 08-30-2008, 01:41 AM.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

yeah guys a few forum posts constitutes an insane craving for sex with a forum user

you guys are taking this thread more seriously than many people actually involved in it are. read the posts. none of these people sound anywhere near the level you're making it out to be. "please please come to CT" is about the most hoo-rah i see in this thread and if that constitutes desperation and homosexuality then you're a mormon.

internet de la jerome

Comment

i'd spend an extra hour or two in my roadtrip for some subspace novelties. i know you guys don't really have friends here (and the ones you do are assholes) but i've come to be quite fond of some of my spaceship companions. if you think that's gay then what do you think of your fearless leader warkwark meeting up with izor? nothing wrong with some space-butt-buddies. i was supposed to meet up with igno last summer when i went through vegas but i ended up there at like 5 a.m. and we had to drive right through due to some family medical emergencies (fuck i am still angry i didn't).
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Yeah, I'd gladly drive an hour to hook up with someone I've met on ss and know quite well. Hell, when I met some disobligers in...'04? (jonas, miau, the pioneer & zippi!) I had to walk to the train station, hop on a train and travel for 15 minutes, then walk again...it probably took 45 minutes OUT OF MY LIFE! Boy, I sure wish I would've had some friends of my own closer to me.
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

hey Da1 =o)

Comment

Working...
                                X