No announcement yet.

itt jerome scuggs leaves the south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL OMFG IS THAT U? sry i got ur account mixed up with his lolLLLDFF GGG I LOVE U

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      yes, really..this isnt the midwest or Florida :>
      What!? Fuck you money, trailer trash hoe. Fuck you!
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Paradise! vs. Money is now my all time favorite forum topic

i hope you have a really uncontrollable temper, and that you're not the idiot you come off as. Because after reading post after post of your argumentative bullshit, I've discovered you have no knack for trolling. Your insults aren't funny, and it's getting harder and harder to tell if you are trolling, fucked up when posting, a little slow in the head, or if Money stole your girlfriend (or in the case of the age difference, maybe your mom).

sigh

but if anyone (aside from paradise) comes through cola and wants to burn, i'd be down. only problem is, we aren't butt buddies on the internet, and you'd better have some bud to match. I might go out for a few drinks, but you'd better be one cool motherfucker if you want to crash on my coutch and smoke my bud !
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
          Hey Jerome, what's up dude.

Well, Philly is sorta boring to be honest. I attended Penn State for a bit and to be honest there isn't all that much to do.
          Penn State.....what campus? There are no PSU campuses in Philly.

All the PSU campus locations for the 2 year schools are in the suburbs outside of Philly and almost all are local commuter schools for those that couldn't get into Main campus.

Philly is boring if you don't know what's going on or you are a suburbanite that comes into town once a month or so.

Lots of music, lots of bars, lots of food...and less than 1/2 the price of NYC.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
            Penn State.....what campus? There are no PSU campuses in Philly.

All the PSU campus locations for the 2 year schools are in the suburbs outside of Philly and almost all are local commuter schools for those that couldn't get into Main campus.

Philly is boring if you don't know what's going on or you are a suburbanite that comes into town once a month or so.

Lots of music, lots of bars, lots of food...and less than 1/2 the price of NYC.
            Am I the only one tempted to sing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air song? B)
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
              Am I the only one tempted to sing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air song? B)
              If you do, you fail.

Oh and die.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                he smokes crack lines off his wife
                haha what
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

LOL thats what i said.

Comment

edit: I was gonna say maybe she has a fetish for getting stuff burned off of her, but then I thought nah there's no way anything he said would work, ever.

maybe.... if you had a glass table that you put on her, then you free-based broken up pieces of crack that resemble a line.

I'm pulling shit way out of left field here Paradise, the lord says he can save me but he says you're fucked.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                    X