u.s. sells missile-defense system to UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    But I bet this is very calculated, U.S. has probably assessed the risk levels etc, hired experts in every possible field, very planned
    just like every other thing the government attempts to plan

so... i fear for my future
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

rofl you idiots, it MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM <_<

Comment

Right when you thought paradise couldn't be outdone...

God bless you, TW forums. Always keeping us guessing!
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

"The best defense is a good offense"
          - Bill O'Reilly among others.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
            Yeah, once again pretty much the OPPOSITE of what paradise! says will be close to accurate.
            your a fucking moron, how do you think you are smarter than the U.S. Government? Stop being a wanna be ass rebel and get real. The straight up truth is that no one could predict 9/11, but it could have been prevented through our foreign policy choices. Now you can go on and coast on the fact that the analysis of the situation by an internet spaceship forum guy is smarter than the expert analysis of Hundreds of men with decades of experience in their field, literally hundreds of man dealing with each aspect. Now really, just shut the fuck up on matters you have no clue about, jesus.

Once again realize this isn't a social issue, no split parties here. This is has been decided as the best way to relieve the debt we are in. Don't you rebels realize that they don't want to make the same mistake again? Give me a fucking break, why would the united states go OUT OF ITS WAY to threaten national security. Listen people, Think. Just think for a second. Why would any government go out of its way to be potentially destroyed? Stop all this badass, rebel, non conformist talk and realize that they have been put in a tough spot. Truly amazing how grown men like Pearl Jam still think like the U.S. Government is out to get them, very sad.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

your a fucking moron, how do you think you are smarter than the U.S. Government?
              dude. graduate high school, fill out a W-2, and see the futility of your naive faith in our government.

because, quite frankly, the people in our government are people like you and me... though perhaps more like you.

i'm not going to spend alot of time typing because it's something you'll learn in a few years. trust me on this.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Listen people, Think. Just think for a second. Why would any government go out of its way to be potentially destroyed?
                i didnt catch this but i think it deserves an entire new post so i can type ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

internet de la jerome

Comment

[QUOTE=Vykromond;659182]big letters, no one cares.QUOTE]

Congratulations on not knowing anything about history. The U.S. was fighting pushing for a Afghan win, how could the U.S. let a rival superpower take over a middle eastern country?? So the U.s. gave fought indirectly, through logistics for the mujihedeen. I don't understand why people don't give coherent responses, but would rather talk in big letters meaning absolutely nothing. atta boy, 3 cheers for nonsense.

Comment

your a fucking moron, how do you think you are smarter than the U.S. Government? Stop being a wanna be ass rebel and get real. The straight up truth is that no one could predict 9/11, but it could have been prevented through our foreign policy choices. Now you can go on and coast on the fact that the analysis of the situation by an internet spaceship forum guy is smarter than the expert analysis of Hundreds of men with decades of experience in their field, literally hundreds of man dealing with each aspect. Now really, just shut the fuck up on matters you have no clue about, jesus.

Once again realize this isn't a social issue, no split parties here. This is has been decided as the best way to relieve the debt we are in. Don't you rebels realize that they don't want to make the same mistake again? Give me a fucking break, why would the united states go OUT OF ITS WAY to threaten national security. Listen people, Think. Just think for a second. Why would any government go out of its way to be potentially destroyed? Stop all this badass, rebel, non conformist talk and realize that they have been put in a tough spot. Truly amazing how grown men like Pearl Jam still think like the U.S. Government is out to get them, very sad.
                    The key word is "again". It has happened again, and again, and again, and recent history hasn't provided assurance that it won't happen again.

Unless you believe this quote:
                    Originally posted by George W. Bush
                    There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      dude. graduate high school, fill out a W-2, and see the futility of your naive faith in our government.

because, quite frankly, the people in our government are people like you and me... though perhaps more like you.

i'm not going to spend alot of time typing because it's something you'll learn in a few years. trust me on this.
                      what the hell..how what does this have to do with anything? Domestically, i'll admit, the Government is pretty dumb, and doesn't cater to the majority. BUT, dealing with national security, it can't be questioned. What is up with you people in assuming the u.s. government is retarded? yes they aren't that great when it comes to things like gay marriage, abortion, education. But what the fuck? How do you expect you, jerome, to be smarter than them, don't get it. I'm I the only realist here? I mean it feels like i'm taking crazy pills when i'm laughed at for saying the government isn't mentally retarded?

i mean what the fuck.

Comment

Paradise, anyone can see that giving any kind of weapons technology (especially US military technology) to other nations or groups like in the example you gave with Afghanistan is a bad idea. That's why you're being mocked for believing anyone, even the US Government wouldn't have had the foresight to know that. But just like with Iran-Contra it fits into their strategy for the region, reducing Iran's political influence on other nations (and to a lesser extent Russia).

Comment

What is up with you people in assuming the u.s. government is retarded?
                          What is up with you assuming we're assuming? I like to think alot of my opinions on subjects such as these aren't pulled out of my ass. I've probably read more on this news story alone than you've done for your next book report.

internet de la jerome

Comment

OMIGAWD! LOL!!1111

9/11 was the modern day Pearl Harbor. GW knew (maybe even planned it) just like Roosevelt knew about it in advance.

The US needed a reason to go to war back then, they needed one now.

:greedy:

p.s. waiting on the flames to rain down on me :turned:
                            Displaced> I get pussy every day
                            Displaced> I'm rich
                            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                            Thors> prolly
                            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

New World Order

Is it right or wrong? :fear:
                              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
                                rofl you idiots, it MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM <_<
                                Shit man, thank God we have you to point that out! Now crawl back to that corrupt hole you call a country.
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X