Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flub View Post
    Yo I have some money on that bank!
    not that much though and it should get refunded.
    ohh look at flash flub with all his moneis !!!

well f.u.

Ireland (presumably drunk of course) has just pulled out all the bling and went €400 billion to our 6 retail banks to garantee their deposits for 2 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7643572.stm

so yea not sure where ireland is plucking this €400 billion from exactly but neither are the politicians http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/1001/economy.html

and euroland is giving them a text message

u sure u want 2 do this? not even sure you are legaly allowed! also thats like over twice your GDP and u in a recession ?!

to which drunken Paddy O'Hare replied -yeah no worries baby, got to shures up them banks *hic* you trying to start somethen, just cause i rejected your treaty u know i still love ye

SO TAKE THAT FLUB
    you aint got nothing on me
    my hardly any money has just been garanteed by ireland even though the UK covers £50 000 and that is like over 10x as much money i got anyhow
    hahaahhaahaha i r so safe

uhm
    :fear:
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

u drunk fuq
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

The Dutch government now completely took over the Dutch branch of Fortis and is now a completely state owned bank. This is because after the Benelux bailout, mainly in Belgium, the bank was still suffering tons of losses. ABN Amro will not be sold anymore, and it is likely that the complete bank will now become ABN Amro, because the ABN Amro part is bigger than the Dutch part of Fortis. The bank is supposed to be sold again when the economy gets off its PMS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7651673.stm
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          The Dutch government now completely took over the Dutch branch of Fortis and is now a completely state owned bank. This is because after the Benelux bailout, mainly in Belgium, the bank was still suffering tons of losses. ABN Amro will not be sold anymore, and it is likely that the complete bank will now become ABN Amro, because the ABN Amro part is bigger than the Dutch part of Fortis. The bank is supposed to be sold again when the economy gets off its PMS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7651673.stm
          I've been following both the Dutch and Belgian media and the general sentiment I'm getting is that the Belgians feel like we totally screwed them over by buying out the "healthy" Dutch parts of the company (including ABN) for dirt-cheap while leaving the Belgian "toxic" part behind. I really wonder what will happen to the Belgian part now and how the stock exchanges will react on monday

Comment

Well Dutch government should think about the Dutch first, not the Belgians. I mean, does Belgium even have a stable government by now?
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hypo real estate bailout seems to fail (35-70 billion). And i still think its better to let them fail now and not deal with the bubble later. Bailout supporters say it is worse for an economy in the long run if credits are harder to get in present, a good point i guess. But i dont know if that is true at all, there will be banks and countries who are largely unaffected by this crisis why dont we just get our credits from there? I think the lack of American purchasing power is a far bigger problem, combined with the euro/dollar exchange rate but the new markets are in Africa or Asia and we all knew that. As a company if you demand support for the regressing business in America you did not do your homework. We also have the whole eastern Europe right next to us, thats where the party is at.

Comment

worst case scenario: rich white dudes are forced to make under-the-table loans, or otherwise begin evading the heavy federal regulations. at this point, the "Black market" no longer remains a market exclusively monopolized by overt law-breakers and criminals, as otherwise law-abiding citizens are forced to break the law.

if that ever happens... government legitimacy, gone.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

fyi i wanted to revive this thread to say: told you so!
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I just called

to say

I love you
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                    X