Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your sanity slips away ...

And all your left with are your fading false memories

Yeah so there I am in a bar my friend goes up to order and asks me what I want

What I want is a pint of smithwicks so I says

“I want a pint of smithicks” (for some reason I’ve never truly understood the ‘w’ is silent in it.)

Then he comes back with a heineken and a guinness and said they didn’t have smithwicks and I was like wtf that’s strange I normaly have smithwicks when I’m in here I wonder why they don’t have it. ???? !!!! and I decided to take the guiness

SO when I went up I couldn’t even see a smithwicks tap and just got a heineken and a guinness but this time I took the heineken

Then I said to my friend wtf they don’t even have a tap for it? I hope they haven’t stoped serving it here, I like smithwicks this sucks !!

Then I go on a tirade off why would they stop selling it, it’s a nice beer ffs to such a degree that my friend on his next round asks why they stopped selling it.

They then tell him that he has worked in here for 2 years and they have never sold it.

At this point it was a bit scary and also a feeling of déjà-vu as I now think I was in this bar about a month ago with my sister wondering why they had stopped selling smithwicks, except beforehand this was a memory of me being in this bar with my sister drinking smithwicks.

I’ve been going to this bar for a decade so maybe at one point they did serve it? I’m not 100% sure if they ever did but my memories of drinking smithwicks in there where in the last 2 years so I’m not covered by that.

I don’t know where these false memories have come from but it’s not the first time as recently as part of her birthday present I bought my sister some pear cider as she likes pear cider when I was at home last xmass and brought some to the house.. Only for her to insist she had never tasted it but my memory off her tasting it and really liking it was so embedded in my brain I convinced her she must have forgotten trying it since it has been like 9 months since xmass and then she tasted it and hated it and I was like wtf? Am I mental?

In all fairness I’ve not the best memory but false memories are scary !!:fear:

As are false mammaries
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

might should lay off the wormwood

i never understood why the "w" was silent either
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

You have convinced me to try a pint of Smithwicks.

Thank you pd !
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

project Ij ust read your signature, what the fuk?
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

haha, that's hilarious

Comment

I suspect Korsakoff. (Or Wernicke)
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
            X