Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
    Teeth whitening is one of my pet hates

All these fucking clowns walking about with perfectly white teeth idiotically bearing them each and every time they smile isn’t natural at all

Sure coffee and tobacco can stain teeth too yellow but bleaching them treating them till they beam with such intensity if they span around opening and closing their mouths they could be a light house is just as bad …

Not only that the spreading obsession with white teeth and the fortunes the pharmaceutical companies make from it so much so that teeth whitening is so common place no one bats an eye lid pisses me off.

There is a spreading peer pressure that unless you have bleached your teeth unnaturally white then they are dirty and I don’t like it at all

Also the vain girls that most likely over do the teeth whitening are the ones inclined to lacquer on the fake tan and huge hoop earrings making them look even more ridiculous … I’ve no idea what they see in the mirror but wtf is that about??
    i take it you have fucked up teeth and have accepted that you are ugly and are pissed?

Comment

zoom of doom

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
      I've also had the professional teeth whitening done called Zoom, I didnt notice much of a difference between them.
      I've had Zoom. Never again.- The pain was horrifying for hours later....

I've tried everything and the best results came from the trays the dentist makes. You just use them for an hour a day and get noticable results. Or sleep in them.

BUT...

DON'T floss your teeth right before you use them.

:grin:
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

i have a question: can enamel melt?

since before i can remember, i used to have a brown spot on the top of one of my lower teeth. for awhile i had to rub this weird artificial enamel goo on it every night, but then one day i went to the dentist and voila, problem fixed.

my mother told me once i ran a fever so high it melted the enamel off. i never second-guessed her explanation, but this is the first time i've though about that tooth since like, middle school, and now the explanation seems... weird.

any tooth nutzzz wanna help this bitch out
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

solution: dont drink coffee and dont smoke nasty ass cigs, smoke WEED!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            Bi Carb Soda + a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide. Mix and add water until it is a smooth paste.
            Use twice a week instead of regular toothpaste.
            Surprisingly, this is the most effective and the cheapest. However, I used baking soda and hydrogen peroxide instead, I'm just assuming that's the same formula.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              I don't think it is possible to brush off enamel. The only thing that gets off enamel is a certain type of acid.
              Ofcourse it's possible to brush off enamel. Even though enamel is one of the strongest [insert word] the human body has to offer, it doesn't last forever.

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              i have a question: can enamel melt?
              No, unless you use acid who's able to, but that would injure your whole mouth, and melt your tongue.

The thing that you had on your teeth was prolly dental caries. It happens when you don't brush your teeth at all for several days. Or neglect areas of you teeth over a long period of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_caries
              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                Ofcourse it's possible to brush off enamel. Even though enamel is one of the strongest [insert word] the human body has to offer, it doesn't last forever.
                ? You cannot simply brush off enamel, we wouldn't have teeth if we could. Unless you do what panda said. Ofc it doesnt last forever. Is that a serious statement?
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

If you don't have one already already...buy an electic toothbrush with a cicular brush.

(similar to this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Oral-B.../dp/B0011NHY68 )

These are proven to be more effective than manual brushing.

Ensure you use a quality floride & anti-bacterial toothpaste like colgate total and your teeth will naturally start to get whiter.

Never brush your teeth after eatting an acidy meal (eg curry/coke/apples/orange juice) Wait a couple of hours. You do litterally end up brushing off tiny amounts of enamal. You can use coke to clean toilets. acid on its own is not very strong, but with abrasion (brushing) it causes alot more damage...its how most cleaning products work (which is why you have to scrub :P) Always chew suger free gum after a acidy meal instead, to incorage salavia production to neutralise the acid.

I'm going to have to quit the cigs and caffeine in order for it to work
                  Would also add its pointless even bothering with whitening if you are still smoking the cigs. Your breath stinks so no one except another smoker with yellow teeth....will get that close to check your teeth out...plus they will only get stained again

Whitening solutions and toothpastes acctually damage your teeth so i would stick clear of all of them. No one cares about the color of your teeth anyway unless you going to be on tele.

I'd rather have healthy yellowly/stained teeth then damaged white ones.
                  Last edited by Doc Flabby; 11-28-2008, 07:45 AM.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                  X