Black Friday- what did you get, what did you see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday- what did you get, what did you see

What did you get when you were out today, or what (amazing/horrible) things did you see today while out shopping?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

tacos
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

the real world sucks.
      there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
      -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
      -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      -Samuel Johnson

Comment

I just read that a wall mart employee died.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

was shopping at a gamestop. A pregnant lady came up and was about to grab the last copy of mirror's edge so I swiftly punched that preggo whore in the stomach. On her way to the ground I drop kicked her in the face and knocked her out cold. That should teach her to fuck with me.

Later I went to microcenter to get a new keyboard/mouse, a blind man with his seeing dog came up next to me and was patting away at the keyboard, and I thought "WTF he can't even see!" He got closer and closer until he started patting me on my hand and arms. He promply said "sorry!" but I was unable to control my rage. I picked up the microsoft natural keyboard 4000 that i was playing with and smacked him in the face with it. The first hit didn't take him down, so I had to hit him two more times before he fell to the ground. His dog started barking at me. I didn't like that so I quickly straddled him from the back and put him in a choke hold. Against the might of my 20" pithons, the dog let out several whimpers before I snapped his neck. The blind man cried out in pain I had to stomp on him on my way out to the register.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

I work at Walmart, was there for 9 hours total and we made over $600k. There were 2 fights and about 15 people kicked out of the store. It's always a mad house for the first 1-2 hours than it slows down enough to where you can move around at least. The lines waits get up to about 1 hour. (even with 30 registers open.

Keep this in mind, we probably have about 1500 carts. We didn't have enough for even 3/4 of the people there.

I was stationed at 1 of the 4, 40" LCD TV pallets we had. They were gone in 5 minutes. Every tv in the sale was gone within 10.
            Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
            3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
            1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
            1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
            1:Markmrw> :O
            1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

black friday

are you being racist?
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

black friday = the day after thanksgiving that about 10 percent of all christmas gifts in the usa are bought on, most of the time you can pick up great sales

cyber monday= the next day for good deals
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I saw the usual black people in bubble jackets selling drugs at the river, and the usual nigerian whores while walking down Karl Johan on the way to the train. It was indeed a black friday today.
                  DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                  Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                  -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

the question is..what were you doing down by the river? druggie

Comment

I SHOPPED ON BLACK FRIDAY AND ALL I GOT WAS TRAMPLEDfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Took me an hour to get off the interstate to an exit that I was .2 miles away from to pick up some shit. Parking lot was filled at a place that has 100+ stores and about 1 million parking spots so I had to park in some field about half a mile away then walk in the freezing cold to the stores and then back.

On the way back to my car after we were done some 6 year old bumped into one of my bags but without hesitation i pistol whipped him thinking he was someone trying to rob me. His mom screamed but I told that bitch to shut her mouth and give me her Dr. Pepper. Then I threw her son in the river and curbstomped his mom.
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

me and a bunch of friends camped out walmart and ran down the doors as they open, breaking them. Then a minute later the mob was so big we just ran all over the place, I remember stepping on some walmart dude's face when he was on the floor too. it was fuckin rad.

Comment

After Christmas the stores will be packed full of crap, so much so that prices will go down dramatically. I'll be in line in January shopping for a video camera that can shoot in 16 x 9. Other then a camera I don't need anything.
                            Last edited by Cops; 11-29-2008, 08:24 PM.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I was at the State Store here in PA...the state controls all sales of alchohol in PA. Picked up a bottle of Tres Generaciones Puro De Agave Anejo!

TEQUILA
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
                              X