Jeenyuss how do you deal with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ it's time to get a space heater!
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i spent all day today building a snow fort. pictures to follow.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
        Furnace broke.

\o/
        http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber

$50
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Winter makes me want to just smoke myself into another realm until it goes away. If Ottawa's buses don't come back soon, I'm going nucking futs man.

Seriously, haven't been downtown in weeks :S

The Dong thing made me laugh. As did Kolar/Cops/Face (dont reply to that, thats why it made me laugh).

Other reason I want buses is I went and got a job that is kinda far, so I'ma have to walk now rather than bus <_<
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I was in Toronto last winter and I hadn't felt that kind of cold in a long time. It seemed like the wind just went through my jacket, i felt my teeth chatter and everything, it was ridic. It was just sad how cold I thought Ohio was, then I see Toronto and I see how I dread standing outside for more than 30 seconds. But I had an awesome time, woodbine rocks, haha i partied with some u of t peeps too, horray college parties.

Dufferin MALL FTW!!!!!!
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
              Winter makes me want to just smoke myself into another realm until it goes away. If Ottawa's buses don't come back soon, I'm going nucking futs man.

Seriously, haven't been downtown in weeks :S

The Dong thing made me laugh. As did Kolar/Cops/Face (dont reply to that, thats why it made me laugh).

Other reason I want buses is I went and got a job that is kinda far, so I'ma have to walk now rather than bus <_<
              if buses shut down in either Mississauga or Oakville I'd be super fucked. Sucks dude, hopefully they get back running asap.

Comment

or we can complain to our landlord because he refuses to pay the repair man to repair the fan motor in the furnace and he provides us with free space heaters. : )

But honestly, 3 days ago when we got crazy cold weather, my room was about 5 degrees warmer than the outside. Woke up and saw my breath.
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

It was -24 C (-8 F I think?) a few days ago here (I'm currently 1 hour outside of Toronto). So cold it took 7 mins for my car to warm up enough to defrost my window, and I was revving it at 3000 rpm the entire time. Good thing it's a new car, cause it almost didn't start, I could only imagine if I were driving our old Accord.

Today it's a bit warmer, -10 C.

Also been snowing like crazy all month. Only good thing is there was amazing powder yesterday when I went skiing
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
                    It'll be about 10 to 14 weeks before most of the buses are back. It's really sucking ass though, cuz I'm from the country side and need to commute downtown every single day (top that with 40 minutes walking in the cold). I pretty much don't work anymore because the buses have made business too slow for a need of more employees in most places, that, plus I couldn't even get to work anyway. By the time the buses are back, I won't have a need for them cuz school'll be over :/
                    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                    -Buddha

Comment

holy fuck, it snowed

it's actually snowing right now. not sticking, but it's snowing

I KNEW OBAMA WOULD BRING THE CHANGE!
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/