• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeenyuss how do you deal with this

http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...rchbox_localwx
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Jesus, I thought Iowa was bad.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I personally would take the cold weather over the heat and humidity.

If you enjoy Cross Country and Down Hill Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, it is a winter wonderland with the conditions in a favorable way.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

You are just a SaskaPOON facetious. Just put on a jacket like the rest of the freezing cold climates do.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
          I personally would take the cold weather over the heat and humidity.

If you enjoy Cross Country and Down Hill Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, it is a winter wonderland with the conditions in a favorable way.
          i don't enjoy any of these things but i still enjoy the cold. up until the beginning of december we were having like 0 degree celsius days which is super strange for us. usually by october shit's freezing, and november's always hovering around the -20 degree celsius mark. then it got really cold. however, it seems to be the consensus that since we had such a nice fall the cold weather is somewhat welcome. once january and february roll around with the same shit though people will get sick of it.

face has your girlfriend changed her mind about moving here? tell her it's really hot here in the summer, like +30 degree celsius n shit. also the eagles are coming through town sometime in february and a lot of people are excited about that show.

also kthx, "Location: Texas". shut the fuck up.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

also i'm leaving for cali in 2 days motherfuckers. drew carey here i come.

Comment

THE PRICE IS WRONG, BITCHf
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

i dont think she would be too happy when it was -57 degrees, regardless of how warm i tell her i think it will be
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                  i dont think she would be too happy when it was -57 degrees, regardless of how warm i tell her i think it will be
                  your loss dude. we're getting a chili's pretty soon here as well as a best buy. still no taco bells though.

Comment

yawn?
                    http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...=enhsearch_loc

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                      also i'm leaving for cali in 2 days motherfuckers. drew carey here i come.
                      gajhgjsghsdgs

have fun you lucky bastard :grin:
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Lol Saskatoon isn't so bad. You just have to grow up with it, wear a Green toque, scarf and mitts/gloves and a nice heavy Saskatchewan Roughrider jacket. It gets worse up north. and we havent even hit the worst time of year. thats in the 2nd-3rd week of January usually.

Comment

References made to the city of Houston by Money since February 2005:

9,234,667,432 (unwarranted)

8 (warranted)
                          Last edited by Pearl Jam; 01-10-2009, 10:30 PM.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

there once was a man from Nantucket....
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Woman nearly freezes to death

Comment

Working...
                              X