I got a poker set and coat for Christmas

you can see my poker chips on the bottom right

Comment

dude you are totally gay still
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hay guiz marry chirstmas to uu tew!
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

i got....
            money, clothes, a few gift cards, two pairs of shoes, desk chair
            Gun remembers.

Comment

?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                i got....
                money, clothes, a few gift cards, two pairs of shoes, desk chair
                happy birthday on the 17th of november

oh and i got
                english candys (parents were in england)
                3 pairs of spiffy boxers
                some pyjamas
                buttload of money
                some parts for my 49cc suzuki love scooter :>
                registration for the test of metal

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  As for tradition, it is going to be a bit different this year because I am going to have christmas morning with my gf instead of spending the night at my dads and waking up to open presents. But generally we have home made egg nog, and a traditional christmas dinner with ham and turkey etc. Then there is something that is generally along the lines of Seinfeld's the feats of strength, where me and my brothers fight with one another, or go outside and toss around a football while insulting each other for being terrible at it.
                  I miss those days as well. Last year I managed to head home for christmas before heading off to the other side of the globe in january and the year before that tech school had its break so i didnt break the tradition of being home. Its weird but...oh well ill make the time up later.
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

heh.. looks like im the only guy with a family that thinks Christmas isnt about presents, but just about having a cosy meal with the whole family. As a result, we dont do presents. I don't miss presents though, i like it the way it is.

Comment

I spent Christmas Eve with my boyfriend and his family, because that's when his whole family comes over and eats. It was madness - well over a hundred people, and it was just his parents, his brothers and sisters, and his nieces and nephews. Christmas I spent on the couch, because I somehow contracted a virus which hit me at like 2AM <_<

Anyway, I got:
                      A lot of books, which I'm pretty excited about
                      Money
                      Pajamas
                      Perfume
                      Bathrobe and socks
                      Clothes
                      Diamond earrings from the boyfriend... again
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I said this last year too, but you people get a lot. We stopped doing Sinterklaas (Dutch Christmas) years ago, but even when we still did that I did not get as much as you people.

All I did for Christmas was a bit more of a fancy dinner than normal.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

What makes any of you think that the gifts are the main attraction, in my house it has always been the fact that all my family is together and we all get to sit around and have a few drinks and talk. The fact that we get gifts is nice but that isn't really the most important thing of the day. Just because you didn't get many gifts doesn't mean you are somehow better than people who do give gifts or get more gifts.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I never said I was better, I only said you people get A LOT of gifts.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'll post what I got other people instead of what I got.

I got paralyze a 20" widescreen monitor, now he's gonna get good amirite?
                              I got my dad the X-Files box set, all 9 seasons + movie + other nerd things.
                              I got my mom like some bath shit.
                              I got my grandparents mid-priced bourbon lol.
                              I got the old receptionist at my work season 2 of Dexter, I hope she watches it once and gives it back.
                              I got my dad's girlfriend an LSU pocketbook but LSU sucks this year so oh well.
                              We got the puppy a laser pointer, best gift for a dog ever.

Comment

I had a nice meal at my Uncle Bobs. Haven't seen him in almost 5 years, and I was nervous because there was a point in my life where he'd refuse to talk to me. Depending on what I was wearing/how long my hair was at the time. It turned out awesome. Got to see my step cousin that I haven't seen in even longer than my uncle, and met his fiance. Small dinner, my other 2 cousins, couple dogs. Opened a few presents with my mom and sister Xmas morning. Socks and gift certificates.
                                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                                X