No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent my christmas in disney world gettin' fuckin crunk in a hot tub. I met some cool people from Arizona, Connecticut, and Illinois.

edit: and yes there was ladies, lotsa ladies. eat them apples.
    Last edited by Cops; 12-28-2008, 01:04 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
      Trip to Toronto for the new year/UConn Bowl game (any Toronto TWers wanna go get fucked up?) and a new camera.
      yes yes and yes

i'm staying at the royal york around that time, where you staying?
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        yes yes and yes

i'm staying at the royal york around that time, where you staying?
        Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
        123 Queen Street West
        Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M9, Canada

you know any good pubs?
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

sheraton is nice, there's only a handful of real nice hotels in Toronto.

On New Years go outside the Eaton Center to Nathan Phillips Square, there's always a big crowd there for the countdown. You're gonna find a lot of cool underground shops on Queen, look for the Black Market.

As far as bars go, there's a bunch in the area but I don't know enough about them to say what's the best. It's not like Quebec where all the bars are on one or two streets, they're kind of spread out.

Look for these two names though: Peel Pub, and The Labyrinth

Comment

Socks sure are popular. Dont think I've ever gotten socks.

I got a gift certificate to a fancy salon to get my hair done, a remote car starter so I can warm up the car while I get ready for work, some really nice bose ear buds, magazine subscription, lots of Lifesaver wild berry sour gummy (mmm how I love them!), a journey diamond necklace, plus some other nice stuff.

I gave my bf some nice sheepskin house slippers, a Motorola bluetooth car speaker, wasabi and soy peanuts, Panasonic waterproof electric shaver, little big planet, call of duty 5, and some other stuff.

Got my mom some fancy jewelry she wanted, plus slippers and I'm making her favorite salad (her b-day is the day after Christmas). Dad got a logitech remote and Dexter Season 3. Brother...still working on that one, lol (hard to ship big stuff to Alaska). Grandma a gift certificate to a day spa and grandpa a DVD called "10 unexpected events that changed America." Got my cousin a 'find the sweet spot' golf ball machine.

Whew! Sure am glad half the family decided to draw names for gift-giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
              Look for these two names though: Peel Pub, and The Labyrinth
              Kind of sad that the peel pub on king st. is no longer there. It was a nice place.

Bier Markt if you are looking for a nice selection.

If you really want to, take a tour of the Steam Whistle brewery. It's right beside the CN tower / Skydome
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                I guess UConn bowl game means some football thing so I don't know if this is helpful but here are some hipster fag tips for visiting Toronto:

Rhino on Queen has as good a selection as Bier Markt and is super cheap. It also has a killer jukebox and a hip crowd. I'll also recommend Sneaky Dee's at College and Bathurst for some tasty nachos and Ontario microbrews. Bistro 422 across from Sneaky's is super cheap and tiny and always good for meeting some strange folk. There are all sorts of bars on Ossington between Queen and Dundas that have quality drinks, tunes and folk. If you're a cokehead, find a party at the Drake underground and you'll probably have a good time.

If you still buy music, check out Rotate This on Queen, Soundscapes on College and Sonic Boom on Bloor.

Don't forget to wander around Kensington market late at night striking up conversation with all sorts of folk. There are some good little dive bars in there too.

If you were coming a week later I'd invite you to my fucking house show/holiday kegger.

Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Yes go with castromarx, he is smarter than me.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I'll actually be there Jan 1-3, so I'll be getting in touch with you Cops -- also you were in CT and didn't hit up dear old DTF? I would have procured such a pretty blunt for you.
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                      Kind of sad that the peel pub on king st. is no longer there. It was a nice place.

If you really want to, take a tour of the Steam Whistle brewery. It's right beside the CN tower / Skydome
                      I've heard the steam whistle brewery tour is pretty awesome. Toronto's cool but I'm more of a Mississauga bar kind of guy, there's no point traveling downtown to just get shit faced then head all the way back here. If the bars in Toronto were like Montreal then I'm pretty sure I'd be down there all the time.

West 50 - Has something like 100 different beers on tap, you literally get handed a menu of beers. It's fucking fantastic.

I'd rather drink at someone's house and head to a cheap dive bar for a few pints rather than blowing $50-100.

Comment

Ok so I got really fucked up all over toronto
                        spent 400 dollars in like, 2.5 days, 350 on alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I got both one of my brothers a good gift, a really nice beer pint sampler set with 25 different kinds of beers.

For my brother who voted for Obama, I got him the book Obamanation. And I hate his wife so I didn't get her anything.

I got my uncle a bottle of Johnny Walker Black.

Got my dad a really nice table and fountain for his garden.

Got my girlfriend a diamond necklace and a personalized bible since we are starting to go to church.

As for tradition, it is going to be a bit different this year because I am going to have christmas morning with my gf instead of spending the night at my dads and waking up to open presents. But generally we have home made egg nog, and a traditional christmas dinner with ham and turkey etc. Then there is something that is generally along the lines of Seinfeld's the feats of strength, where me and my brothers fight with one another, or go outside and toss around a football while insulting each other for being terrible at it.
                          why did i think of family guy reading this...when megan is asked what she got for her birthday or something in one of the random episodes...
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                            why did i think of family guy reading this...when megan is asked what she got for her birthday or something in one of the random episodes...
                            megan? really? do you watch it that much that you call the character constantly and consistantly refered to as "Meg" by what you assume is her full name?

or is it some sort of culture gap?
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/