Hamas and Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thought

What do you guys think would happen if a sudden nuclear attack took out the majority of Jerusalem?

Would it immediately ignite nuclear holocaust? Are we humans so quick to annihilate all life?

Would it spark a more regional nuclear war? The only thing stopping an arab country from nuking israel is the nukes themselves. but if they had them, would they be willing to sacrifice Jerusalem?

With Jerusalem gone, what would Jews/muslims have to fight for?

If it's going to come down to WW3, and nuking Jerusalem would avert it, would the world do it? Afterall we nuked Japan for a lot less.
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nycle View Post
      Jesus Christ, you just based your entire argument on a false fact. Name ANY world leader that was born before WW2. And why are you even involving world governments at all? This is about me and other people defending their right to say whatever they want, and that history cannot be applied to us in order to negate this right.

What exactly is Europe saying while at the same time not doing it?

Wait... what? Just one example, last time I checked (and I can only speak on behalf of my own country) my government has long been allowing Israel to use our national airport as a hub for American weapon transports to Israel. I dare to say that they even covered up the details surrounding an airplane crash for them in order to conceal the weapons that it carried. We've never even had a conflict with Israel and have always maintained friendly relations, why are you saying we hate them? I think you're just throwing in random crap.

Let me answer that with a 2nd reply to this quote:If your nation was forced from their historical living grounds by your neighbor, would you just come to accept that and 'move on'? You know what the answer to that question is. And I'm not even talking about the more recent developments such as the Israeli imposed isolation on the Gaza strip.

Yet you seem to condone Israel's disproportionate attack. Estimated death tolls from yesterday's evening news:

Gaza strip: 900 (30% are children)
      Israel: 15

By the looks of how you're write things down I just think you're being dramatic and irrational. No one in this entire thread has condoned the violent actions of Hamas and yet you seem to make it look like that's exactly what we're all doing. Most of the supposedly 'Anti-Israel' people in this thread care for the needless Palestinian casualties so far.
      good shout
      exalt i don't you know but you make me angry for some reason (i see where you are coming from) but still....idiot
      Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar View Post
        Sorry Farscape but once the oil is gone you and your Muslim friends can go at it and the rest of us will be tuning out.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TeV0a4lYU
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt
          Sure I can. WW2 was only 60 years ago. Thats your grandparents generation right there, and who do you think are running the world governments? Your grandparents' generation and in some cases your parent's generation, not YOUR generation.
          WW2 was 64 years ago, which European countries exactly do you think have 84 year old men and women, running their government?

Originally posted by Exalt
          this is whats wrong with Europe too... you all say "WE LOVE PEACE AND DEMOCRACY!" and then say "WE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THESE COUNTRIES! DIE ISREAL DIE!

none of you seem to realize the bullshit that is brought onto Isreal's door everyday, and none of you even care... the palastinians could have lived in peace by letting deplomacy work and keeping with the peace treaty, but they did not, and firing even a single bullet over into Isreal was a STUPID move on their part

the problem with terrorist groups are that they do not think about the consequences of their actions, lets look at 9/11 for instance... Al Queda sure as hell didn't think USA would come after them as they did or they wouldn't have done it, they screwed up in that aspect, terrorist groups are not as organized as everyone 'thinks' they are, they are a bunch of hoodlum thugs that use politics and religion as their reasoning for doing criminal acts

if the Palastinians were actually smart, they would look at HISTORY and realize violence NEVER solves anything in a diplomatic standpoint... they should take notes from Ghandi or from Martin Luther King etc etc if they want to get anywhere in this whole process

And to the rest of you USA/Isreal hating European countries, why don't you try having a 9/11 type attack on your country, and tell me you still LOVE terrorists. Better yet, go fly to the Gaza strip and tell Hamas how much you love them. Either you will get your throat slit or you will get some bombs duct taped to your body. I'm sure you will be rooting against Isreal then.
          You're just as bad as Zerz, only instead of an obsession to rag on America fueling your posts, you just have a wacky set of facts that you're trying to string an argument from.

You realize you're basically saying that European countries are too weak to get involved because they're run by the elderly and haven't been hit by any terrorist attacks? Most of the people here just want the needless killing to stop, and just because Hamas hasn't agreed to a cease-fire yet, doesn't mean Israel needs to keep bombing Gaza every day. I don't even know how you can even justify the amount of innocent deaths that have occurred yet. It's a stupid move to continue with such reckless aggression, period. Talks and cease-fires were needed two weeks ago, and they still haven't had any productive and lasting ones yet.

This isn't the 1940's anymore, this type of behavior shouldn't keep happening.

Good article, R1pp3r.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• sorry for the dp

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
            What do you guys think would happen if a sudden nuclear attack took out the majority of Jerusalem?

Would it immediately ignite nuclear holocaust? Are we humans so quick to annihilate all life?

Would it spark a more regional nuclear war? The only thing stopping an arab country from nuking israel is the nukes themselves. but if they had them, would they be willing to sacrifice Jerusalem?

With Jerusalem gone, what would Jews/muslims have to fight for?

If it's going to come down to WW3, and nuking Jerusalem would avert it, would the world do it? Afterall we nuked Japan for a lot less.
            A nuclear attack anywhere would just cluster fuck this situation to the extreme. It doesn't matter who uses it or where it lands but all shit breaks loose at that point.

I don't think everyone would start slinging nukes, but everyone's nukes would go on standby and if it was Israel that launched it, I would hope Obama would condemn them for it. If any country launched it at Israel then I wouldn't be surprised if America joined Israel in bombing the shit out of people
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar View Post
              The situation wouldn't suck as much but it turns out Israel had planned the attack and invasion of Gaza months in advance...
              Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
              out of interest, where did you read/hear this?
              US and A sendt Israel loads of ammo right before the planned attack started, I'm gonna dig up sources tomorrow.
              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Aaaaaahhhhh Why Won't It Die!?
                The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                  US and A sendt
                  Hate to be a dick, but this is gold! On a scale of 10 out of 10 how drunk are you?
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• watch, enjoy, comment.

Comment

• Guys I was chillin in Gaza and was lucky enough to get this pic off, worst vacation ever.

Comment

• Lets All Join Hamas!!!!

Since they're a legitimate organization of freedom and equality loving people fighting for a righteous cause...
                        DEFINITELY not created with the intent of killing Jews, denying the Holocaust and destroying Israel brick by brick...

oh wait, that's in their founding constitution...

I don't know how this conflict has become a "whose right or wrong" debate.

HAMAS 4 LYFE!
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0114/p07s01-wome.html

That's not good. What's worse is that it's hard to get any confirmed information since journalist are not allowed inside Gaza. I saw those images on CNN about a week ago wondering what it was, if they are using white phosphorus it's a war crime. In an urban warfare setting there's no chance the other side has any heavy weapons or vehicles that this weapon is authorized to be used against, much less anyone caught in the cross fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Since they're a legitimate organization of freedom and equality loving people fighting for a righteous cause...
                            DEFINITELY not created with the intent of killing Jews, denying the Holocaust and destroying Israel brick by brick..
                            It's funny how you have to resort to putting words into people's mouths in order to continue arguing. I hope you do realize you're the only one here to bring up this kind of drivel.

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                            http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0114/p07s01-wome.html

That's not good. What's worse is that it's hard to get any confirmed information since journalist are not allowed inside Gaza. I saw those images on CNN about a week ago wondering what it was, if they are using white phosphorus it's a war crime. In an urban warfare setting there's no chance the other side has any heavy weapons or vehicles that this weapon is authorized to be used against, much less anyone caught in the cross fire.
                            Yea, agreed it’s pretty bad. Although, it makes sense that Israel wants to keep out foreign Journalists so the world won’t see what really goes on.
                            Here is some more worth reading:
                            http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2009/01/05-6
                            http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020202

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                              You're just as bad as Zerz, only instead of an obsession to rag on America fueling your posts, you just have a wacky set of facts that you're trying to string an argument from.
                              You had to do it, didn't you? Troll. But it's nice to see you need to repeat what others already said before you. It's good that you voice your opinion, no matter if Kolar, Nycle and Ripper already said the same things. Once again, I am not against America, I am strongly against their invasion of Iraq. My best friend is Iraqi and he and his family weren't against the invasion. But I have my own opinion, and I will voice it. Now I am against the invasion of the Gaza strip, but not as strongly because it's a border war and it's a real conflict. But I am stressing that it will not do the region any good.

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                              You realize you're basically saying that European countries are too weak to get involved because they're run by the elderly and haven't been hit by any terrorist attacks?
                              There have been terrorist attacks in Spain and the United Kingdom. And in the Netherlands there have been people arrested at least two times for planning attacks inside the Netherlands. I guess there's more countries where this has happened. Not that it matters. Those countries are stable enough to ignore a few nutcases. And attacking other countries as reprisal, to us, isn't the solution.

About the rest, I couldn't agree more.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Israel *
                                Al-Qaida *

for fucks sake, it's not "Isreal" - how hard can it be?
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X