No announcement yet.

Hamas and Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel isn't going to leave Gaza. They're also not going to open up the boarder because they fear Hamas will rebuild and rearm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
      In my initial efforts to understand both sides I ultimately was told I took a side, however I don't feel as though I fully backed one over the other. The problem is that like Kolar said it's getting pretty fucking sad that to even say anything in this thread you first have to throw up the white flag and say "I do't support either side", for what you say regardless of how critical it is to either side will not make someone assume you are bias.
      Yea well if you throw around quotes like these:

fuck it
      fuck hamas, let's here it for Israel!
      Hamas needs to get crushed, plain and simple.
      It's not that hard to imagine someone thinking that you're explicitly taking sides, and some will feel the need to attack you in order to 'set things straight', so to speak. I largely agree with you and Kolar on the status of this thread though, you guys always seem to make the big overarching comments no one else has the wording or sense for.

I generally tend to take sides with the weak, but it seems that the 'Palestinian side' is quite strong in this thread, and that's why I'm done with it. I was initially afraid that it was gonna turn out to be totally pro-Israel but now I feel like enough has been said and clarified in order for people to make up their minds and re-affirm or change their stance.

[Edit] Just in: Hamas announces immediate ceasefire. Things are looking better.
      Last edited by Nycle; 01-18-2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• good stuff, lets hope the cease fire holds...
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• It's interesting to look at the geopolitics at work, and how each side has a bizarre view of the world; each side tries to peddle their story. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but IMO any sort of real solution would be found by discarding that in favor of reapproaching the problem. To me, it translates into real-world action in the form of trials, for both sides. If the governments of the world are just, then they will hold Israel and Hamas responsible - if anything, murdering civilians.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Nycle View Post
            Yea well if you throw around quotes like these:
            The first comment doesn't show signs of bias, the second was sarcasm and the third wad idiotic.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• sigh.
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• Interesting 60 Minutes report on why peace may be impossible in Israel, from this past Sunday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4752349n
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

• http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cznZs-swR9k

Comment

• what a tool
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• If anyone wants a good history of British forces clearing Palestine for Jewish settlers here you go, pictures included!

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/n...-a-people.html

Comment

• so what's happening?

(non-video link responses appreciated)
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\