• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
    guys lets make 4 topics about killzone 2

right guys, it'll be the best thing ever
    im guessing your mad about something :>
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

nah man whenever i get frustrated with life i just take pictures of my room and wallpaper those bad boys while i surf swedish sites about killzone 2
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
        expensive now.

By the way, they still red-light.
        What's red-lighting?

Are they still able to fuck up your discs?

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
          What's red-lighting?

Are they still able to fuck up your discs?
          xbox 360 is a poor hardware that has a very high chance of dying on you, showing 3 red lights glowing when it dies, which is also known as RROD or Red Ring of Death...

without a warranty it can cost 100-200 dollars to repair...and Microsoft has spent over a billion dollars just trying to replace all the broken 360s...

Comment

What royce said is true and it's still outselling the ps3 so that should show you how good xbox live and the first party games are for the 360.

It's a shame because if microsoft would have gotten the hardware right the 360 would have easily been the all around better console this time around. Lack of a built-in blu-ray (hd dvd at the time), lack of built in wireless internet adapter, and the fact that they do die often has really hurt it.

Edit: I've had a 360 since they were released and I've returned a 360 three times, never having to pay for it. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Xbox 360 wins in terms of community. I'd go so far as to say it's more community and friend based than the Wii. That says a lot.

Comment

Still have my original 360, red ringed once, and that was because my friend used a different video cable in it on his TV. Took it back to my house and put the right cable back on, works prefect. Almost 3 years and running strong.
                Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                1:Markmrw> :O
                1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

doubt the 360 will ever be a better console then a ps3. price is the only thing keeping the 360 selling. me having both systems, can easily tell you the 360 is a toy compared to a ps3. a toy that you play games on, and its beyond me to why they call it the "entertainment" system, when it lacks many features from cable plug ins, true HD, poor sound quality, and many other things. Yes, for 199, you do get what you pay for, but in addition, it will cost you just as much as a ps3 if you want to buy all the add ons, and thats without having blu ray. why would one argue because it sells well that its a better system?

Comment

New PS3s can't even play DVDs unless you buy the more expensive versions. With DVDs on the edge of popularity, it's becoming less and less important, but for having an upscaling to 720pDVD player in my 360 is a massive plus, allowing me to not need to bring one to college.

Further, I can see where, hardware based, the PS3 is the greater machine, but the way that companies take advantage of this is, well, non-existant.
                    http://www.gamespot.com/features/620...ml?sid=6202552

I just don't see the need in investing in a system that doesn't necessarily apply more power, doesn't have better games, has a weaker online community, and just lacks the all around abilities of the 360.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

weaker online doesnt mean it isnt good...

both systems claim they have 17 million users online...

considering the number of files u can make, i believe both are bullshitting...i dont see who would have a 360 and not get online with it...if it claims it has 28 million consoles distributed, hard to believe 11 million never went online...especially for 360

other then that, people arnt taking advantage of the ps3 because they are misinformed by idiots, which are usually the americans (sorry if ur offended), but living here, i witnessed ignorance beyond bliss...

people basically dont know what ps3 can do, and its basically up to the customer to find out. i am glad my dad is a tech wiz, or even i wouldnt know half the shit he showed me...but it doesnt matter...

reason why ps3 sells well outside of US is because people in other countries have higher standards, this is fact. and at double the price, and year to date sales surpassing 360 by 3 million (360 came out 13 months earlier, if it came out the same day as ps3, 3 million advantage is applicable). to say 360 has a better online community is wrong, simply because there are many snot nozed lil kids who love talkin shit, and any normal person would mute them...but no point if 95% of people are like that

to say ps3 doesnt have people online is just ignorance once more...theres a 150k cod5 players online in the evening...and about 50k at 3 am...way more then enough to get a game of 10 going...

as for the headsets, your not allowed on a team in socom unless you have a headset...u get kicked out of games if u lack them...as for cod5, 5 of 10 usually have a headset, and i usually mute them with all the background noise...

only fanboys claim 360 has a better online community cus they reason that the # of players playing determines that...the truth is, since 360 came out 13 months early, u bought it and established a firm friend community, making the 360 FOR YOU alot better, making you feel more welcome among the players you know, but given the chance, same shit can happen on the ps3...just from TW, i added about 5 people and play with them on weekends...

so pretty much, since i typed a shit load, i dont want to rant or anything, but just inform that the speculations most have about the ps3 are just wrong, and the media only fuels the ignorance with all the retarded and sometimes biased game reviews...

i think the truth is, america being in recession, and having a japenese product sell better over an american product in the american territory just isnt the right solution for the economy, and that i believe plays a big part...

either way, if your a gamer, or call your self a gamer, you cant go without the 2 consoles...because having only one makes you miss out on great games...and the 09 looks even sweeter then ever

over and out o/

Comment

God you are a tool.
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

jus pay the extra for a ps3 , its worth it

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                            God you are a tool.
                            first look at your sig...when you find the reason why it appeals to you, look in the mirror and ask yourself who is a tool...if it still doesnt hit you, come back here and il explain...

any fuck with that sense of humor shouldnt speak up

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                              only fanboys claim 360 has a better online community cus they reason that the # of players playing determines that...
                              May be true, but you provided many aspects on what PS3 fanboys talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                                first look at your sig...when you find the reason why it appeals to you, look in the mirror and ask yourself who is a tool...if it still doesnt hit you, come back here and il explain...

any fuck with that sense of humor shouldnt speak up
                                So I looked in the mirror and asked him "Who is the tool?" and all I saw was some chicken left in my teeth from the wings I just ate. I picked at it for a bit until I just got a water pick and got it out with some warm water.

So, care to enlighten me?

Comment

Working...
                                X