Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is/are your favorite fictional character(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
    or nobel winning economists
    or nobel winning smoking artist
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
      or nobel winning smoking artist
      I would have accepted stoner, but yeah I guess I make art with my smoke (oh also fyi, last time I smoked was out of a vape for my friend's birthday on xmas, besides that Haven't been around weed in months)?
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        who was comparing it to hemmingway?

I'm pretty sure it just started out as "redwall is awesome" and then squeez had to come and be negative nancy on our parade
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• nice

can i be sour sally

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• i dont want to quote everybody i'm replying to but i do enjoy discussing literature (or stories)

I never got into redwall so much as a kid, i was more into sci fi than fantasy as a teen. One of my all time favorite books is still Battlefield: Earth. Great epic sci fi read, imo.

over the summer i read The dune series, which is badass, the Foundation trilogy, which is very good but a level below dune, i think.

A VERY influential book i read recently was The World According to Garp which I read straight through twice and immediately began journaling short stories as a result of. Anybody who hasn't read any john irving, I highly recommend it, and the world according to garp is a great place to start (you may remember the old film with robin williams as the title role)

I've also began reading Tom Robbins, Bill Bryson, and Chuck Palahnuik (sp?) fairly recently. I've read Another Roadside Attraction, I'm A Stranger Here Myself, and Rant (among others) by each, respectively. I'd reccomend any of those three as a fairly light, easy, but hilarious read.

And for christmas as a joke i got the entire animorphs series from a friend that he picked up at a garage sale, but i have seriously read about 6 of them in my free time since christmas.

and i agree with Kolar- Charlie Kelly has jumped up to my favorite fictional characters very recently

Comment

• Animorphs were good shit when I was in 6th grade
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• thats something we can agree on

---edit---
                also, redwall books were similarly awesome
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• remember that time everyone saw telcat's tits?

i do.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                    remember that time everyone saw telcat's tits?

i do.
                    You know, I thought about taking bets as to how long it would be before they, or discussion of them popped up. She almost had a tit-free thread - so close!
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Nope, she's never living that one down.

I lost those pictures years ago, I wonder if anyone still has them.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• you can get tits anywhere though, why would you want to keep hers?

Comment

• i read the world according to garp my sophomore year and the driveway scene... influenced me
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                            Why her? She is an androgynous representation of a female.
                            All three of my favourite characters share similar personalities, that is being highly intelligent, independent and very capable. They have many similar personality traits as Light Yagami and Hannibal, yet they differ from Light and Hannibal because they are capable of having true feelings for others and little interest in controlling other people's lives. They have no interest in making the world they way they want it to be because they appreciate the choice of others. They are like the toughest and most intelligent a human can be ... with a touch of humanity. :grin:

I like Matt from Wheel of Time, even though he is not my favourite ... I kind of secretly wish him to get together with Ewgene :x
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Bigwig from Watership Down, great book, great character.
                              Wow, finally a coherent post.

Bigwig was ok, but I always thought Fiver was a great character. I read it around 4 years ago, but I remember him always with the dreams and warning people; but no one would listen.

Hunter from the Fire Child series

Gatsby from the great gatsby
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post

Gatsby from the great gatsby
                                sigh. YOU MISSED THJE FUCKKING POINT OF TEH BOOK! YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO WANT TO BE GATSYBY YOU RTARD!
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X