No announcement yet.

The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tone you have a mental disorder. The reason why everything is a huge colossal conspiracy to you is not because everyone is controlled by a big giant machine, but because we're normal while you're not. You are a retard. You lack correct reasoning. You will die alone because you will not trust anyone.

You suck. Face it.

Comment

kk sumone fill me in on tone he has a lot of links seems to be backing his stuff up not that i believe it well i havent look at the links so idk.

KK SO has he had one of these conspiracy theories before and failed miserably? If so i would like to see please :P .
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
        kk sumone fill me in on tone he has a lot of links seems to be backing his stuff up not that i believe it well i havent look at the links so idk.

KK SO has he had one of these conspiracy theories before and failed miserably? If so i would like to see please :P .
        They're all conspiracy links with no scientific data to back their 'facts' up, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post

No i never made a prediction before except when , many months ago, i said there would be ET disclosure in either 2008 or 2009, that prediction is still pending, since its not jan 1st 2010 yet. Jan 16th 2009 is less than jan 1st 2010.

Tone you have a mental disorder. The reason why everything is a huge colossal conspiracy to you is not because everyone is controlled by a big giant machine, but because we're normal while you're not. You are a retard. You lack correct reasoning. You will die alone because you will not trust anyone.
          Once the truth comes out, you will eat your words, and the truth is coming out, which makes you foolish.

They're all conspiracy links with no scientific data to back their 'facts' up, no worries.
          your disinformation neurolinguistic programming will fail. anyone can look at the original post as see the video of john podesta, the .gov government site, the mainstream news links

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            No i never made a prediction before except when , many months ago, i said there would be ET disclosure in either 2008 or 2009, that prediction is still pending, since its not jan 1st 2010 yet. Jan 16th 2009 is less than jan 1st 2010.

Once the truth comes out, you will eat your words, and the truth is coming out, which makes you foolish.

your disinformation neurolinguistic programming will fail. anyone can look at the original post as see the video of john podesta, the .gov government site, the mainstream news links
            You are a moron, and Downfall give me a break.

If I want to hear about what a terrible president Obama is I go to fox news, If I want to hear what a great job Obama is doing I go to ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN, If I want to see hilarious news satire I go to the onion, if I wanted to be told that aliens and other stupid shit like this actually exist I click one of those douchebag alien links tone provided. You only see what you want to see online in terms of news and articles. Oh, and Fox news is the only right one.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Tone what will you do if it doesnt happen this year. Are you going to man up and stop posting bs threads?
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

commasplicecommasplicecommasplicecommasplicecommas plicecommasplicecommasplicecommasplicecommasplice
                all i heard

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

tone quotes 101

we live in a national security state of secrecy and all presidents come from the same bloodlines.
                  everything you wrote is garbage because WWI WWII were staged events.
                  how is someone an idiot for commiting suicide?
                  Canadian Defence Minister says UFOs are real and aliens

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5042

(this has nothing to do with 9/11, a proven inside job)
                  I used to have out of body experiences. the most vivid was the first in 1997 where i floated above my body lying on the bed in a thin pale blue translucent body.

i got a 228 bounty with an old one shot lancaster.

my squad, Lancaster$, the elite squad just for Lancasters only is dead.

once i took d-amphetamine and meditated for 6 hours with little movement and few short bathroom breaks, and came out of it hallucinating

the longest person on my buddy list was added in late 1996 and is still there.
                  nuff said
                  Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                  2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                  2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I may have some evidence of my own! I was looking at aerial photographs on google earth today, and I came across something very strange- something the censors missed.

Every now and then, I'll see a giant airplane over an intersection I'm looking for, but this one takes the cake.

I think I've found proof that our government is firing secret rockets right over our heads. These photographs were taken in broad daylight, directly over the port city of Charleston, SC.

Might sound like a innocent enough locale, until you realize it's the home of our "other" terrorist prison, the Charleston Naval Brig. Also has an small airforce base, and isn't too far from the biggest Marines training facility. Used to have nuclear powered subs in the surrounding rivers and harbor.

Lots of shady government types and behind-closed-doors type shit going down.

The pictures you are about to see some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

The red circles clearly indicate where stealth rockets were caught by aerial and satellite photography. Note the trajectory of the rockets. All of them are flying in the same direction. If we trace it back to it's origin, we go directly through the AFB... What makes matters worse, if you follow out the path of the rockets, they eventually fly over... Israel.

Later, I discovered an even more disturbing photograph. It's one that I'm sure will make your stomach drop. It clearly shows a whole platoon of these rockets flying over a parking lot. Clearly, they must be using alien technology, or we'd notice them flying directly overhead.

Our government is in cahoots with the alien rebellion! We are silently allowing the ETs to kidnap and perform tests on our unknowning citizens in return for new technology! It's happening right in front of you guys and you're all oblivious!

:death:

Our government
                    .fffffffff_____
                    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                    .fffffff\______/
                    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                    .fffff\________/
                    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                    .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                      Tone what will you do if it doesnt happen this year. Are you going to man up and stop posting bs threads?

YES ! If it doesnt happen this year, you wont see any more threads about it !

Besides, i have one thread in the past half year, this one, a heads-up truth thread to let you know about the Extraterrestrial Aliens that are visiting earth right now. Prepare for this subject of UFOs to get more and more prevalent. UFOs are bigger now than they ever were before.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        You are a moron, and Downfall give me a break.

If I want to hear about what a terrible president Obama is I go to fox news, If I want to hear what a great job Obama is doing I go to ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN, If I want to see hilarious news satire I go to the onion, if I wanted to be told that aliens and other stupid shit like this actually exist I click one of those douchebag alien links tone provided. You only see what you want to see online in terms of news and articles. Oh, and Fox news is the only right one.
                        UFOs are all over fox, CNN, NBC if yuou just click the first link it gives all the FOx, NBC, ABC, CNN links to UFOs

Comment

UFOs are bigger now than they ever were before.
                          weird...

our technology now keeps making things smaller and smaller (computers and cell phones)

if aliens can build the UFOs, why would they make them bigger? thats just silly.

now i know youre a crackpot

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            weird...

our technology now keeps making things smaller and smaller (computers and cell phones)

if aliens can build the UFOs, why would they make them bigger? thats just silly.

now i know youre a crackpot
                            you seen independence day?

that's why

probably got a borg cube somewhere too

(can't kill an entire planet without some sort of army)
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                              I may have some evidence of my own! I was looking at aerial photographs on google earth today, and I came across something very strange- something the censors missed.

Every now and then, I'll see a giant airplane over an intersection I'm looking for, but this one takes the cake.

I think I've found proof that our government is firing secret rockets right over our heads. These photographs were taken in broad daylight, directly over the port city of Charleston, SC.

Might sound like a innocent enough locale, until you realize it's the home of our "other" terrorist prison, the Charleston Naval Brig. Also has an small airforce base, and isn't too far from the biggest Marines training facility. Used to have nuclear powered subs in the surrounding rivers and harbor.

Lots of shady government types and behind-closed-doors type shit going down.

The pictures you are about to see some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

The red circles clearly indicate where stealth rockets were caught by aerial and satellite photography. Note the trajectory of the rockets. All of them are flying in the same direction. If we trace it back to it's origin, we go directly through the AFB... What makes matters worse, if you follow out the path of the rockets, they eventually fly over... Israel.

Later, I discovered an even more disturbing photograph. It's one that I'm sure will make your stomach drop. It clearly shows a whole platoon of these rockets flying over a parking lot. Clearly, they must be using alien technology, or we'd notice them flying directly overhead.

Our government is in cahoots with the alien rebellion! We are silently allowing the ETs to kidnap and perform tests on our unknowning citizens in return for new technology! It's happening right in front of you guys and you're all oblivious!

:death:

Our government
                              quoted for awesome post
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

tone is the best troll

Comment

Working...
                                X