Myths - Babylon - Iraq - Real Motivate for Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuTang420
    yes he flew his ass 1\2 way around the world to save your ass.

Are you stupid?
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
      Are you stupid?
      yeah im stupid, your alive. we even?
      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
      caco <ER>> )Oo
      caco <ER>> bot thief!
      caco <ER>> duel me for it
      Evasive <E> no!
      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Don't preach that shit to me. Both of my Grandfathers fought in WWII and in fact one of them Retired a wing Commander from the RAF. So fuck off.
        They didn't go over there and 'save' their asses. You talk about respect, how bout use it yourself.
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Piston> I own in belim

Comment

RAF was tough ill agree, so i wont say "saved" how bout "helped save". both my grandfathers, 4 uncles, and my cousin (in iraq) fought for the US ARMY. and btw i wasnt talking about you at all. im sure you and yours did your part. but we did help immensly, if we hadnt, a lot more life would have been lost. all im saying is the US Army is to be respected. as is its leaders. man i can respect the RAF so why cant you return the favor. also when i said saved asses i meant the jews. and whoever was next in line for hitler had he suceded with that.
          Last edited by WuTang420; 12-17-2005, 04:08 PM.
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

I'm just saying, we didn't walk over there and 'save' europes ass. And to say that is blatently ignorant.
            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

ill agree to that. they were defending themselves. but admit it wooda been a LOT uglyer and longer a war had the USA not stepped in.

Evasive <E> wtf
              Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
              caco <ER>> )Oo
              caco <ER>> bot thief!
              Evasive <E> no!
              Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Would have been a lot worse if the Russians hadn't stepped in.
                Piston> I own in belim

Comment

btw to tone: hey do you actually have any pictures of the structure built by those 600 mil bricks? or are you just takin HIS word for it. babylon would be a good cover for a 500mil. dollar nuclear program. just a thought as i have no evidence to this effect either. next time you make excuses for a tyrant, gather ALL your evidence 1st.

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

indeed and a big thx from me to Russia as well. they were as tough and resiliant as anyone. no sarcasm intended pls dont take it as that as i truly do agree to that

Evasive <E> wtf
                    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                    caco <ER>> )Oo
                    caco <ER>> bot thief!
                    Evasive <E> no!
                    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

The biggest mistake WuTang420 made is trying to argue with T0ne. Don't even bother; T0ne has show time and time again that it's a waste of time. He claims to want to enlighten us but he ignores any proper discourse needed for enlightening.

Comment

Tone never has an argument he just links us to other peoples arguments.
                        Piston> I own in belim

Comment

Here's my Impression of this thread:

Tone: I'm baiting you!
                          WuTang420: I accept your baiting challenge!
                          Tone: Hah you're a sucker for oil!
                          WuTang420: I make one good point dressed up in jingoistic garbage about you being a hypocrite by also driving and using oil when you bitch that much about it!
                          Tone: I ignore you and resume baiting for more people, because I will never admit when any other person has a point!
                          Zerzera: You're Hitler!
                          WuTang420: I ignore the Godwin, and get even more jingoistic
                          Zerzera: You're still Hitler, and I don't mind resorting to this offensive and retarded cliche, because it shows that YOU are a bad guy!
                          Froedrick: You're both being dumb, but I'm going to get sucked into it anyway
                          Troll King: Please don't fall for being baited, we should be better than that.
                          Sarien: I'm trying to make myself look cool by doing an impression pointing out the foibles and goofyness of you people falling for this shit yet again.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                            Here's my Impression of this thread:

Tone: I'm baiting you!
                            WuTang420: I accept your baiting challenge!
                            Tone: Hah you're a sucker for oil!
                            WuTang420: I make one good point dressed up in jingoistic garbage about you being a hypocrite by also driving and using oil when you bitch that much about it!
                            Tone: I ignore you and resume baiting for more people, because I will never admit when any other person has a point!
                            Zerzera: You're Hitler!
                            WuTang420: I ignore the Godwin, and get even more jingoistic
                            Zerzera: You're still Hitler, and I don't mind resorting to this offensive and retarded cliche, because it shows that YOU are a bad guy!
                            Froedrick: You're both being dumb, but I'm going to get sucked into it anyway
                            Troll King: Please don't fall for being baited, we should be better than that.
                            Sarien: I'm trying to make myself look cool by doing an impression pointing out the foibles and goofyness of you people falling for this shit yet again.
                            Froedrick: sarien is only doing this cause he wants to sleep with me
                            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

everything you wrote is garbage because WWI WWII were staged events.

the thread wasnt about oil as the motive.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...22LJG5ADZFUYR1

Comment

Froedrick is a stupid lying hoax
                                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X