Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inauguration Day- who's going to DC/watching it on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it was that female poet that did the poem you're talking about, I totally agree, she was horrible
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i like how GWB spent considerably less than $170 Million and the liberal media was rampant about his wayward spending on inauguration......
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

do you really want to get into how much money bush has spent over the past 8 years

he didn't have to spend 170 million because 2 million people didn't want to go to either of his inaugurations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDzJHdxWAc&

priceless

oh you live in arizona that makes sense

how's McCain doing
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          how's McCain doing
          probably sippin on some pina colodas at one of his 10 houses or something.

I don't think he really cared that much when he lost.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'm sure he was upset. I personally feel that he's too involved in politics for his current health condition. He doesn't look like he's got more than ten years on him, I'd retire from the Senate and fuck that semi-hot wife of his. He's obviously got enough money and politically he's gone as far as he can go.

Call it quits, and enjoy all your money.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

"when yella can be mella "

shit was epic
              Great prayer lol
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                Great prayer lol
                agreed, cuz i cant wait for when brown can hang aroun'
                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVU8Xa9R-c

HAHAHA Joe Biden makes fun of Roberts.

Obama was NOT amused.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

I have, for some reason, an undying interest in knowing where I can find a real clip of this.

Also, I ordered the spiderman comic book featuring Obama for my roommates birthday. I hope he is surprised.
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

here you go-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzXcNgCr0nk

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                        http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVU8Xa9R-c

HAHAHA Joe Biden makes fun of Roberts.

Obama was NOT amused.

nice one!!
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                        X