No announcement yet.

Coraline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course that is what I would do, but I am a forum troll, and you are a distension lover, becoming a forum troll is just turning you away from the reason you actually got onto the forums for. While this is what I enjoy doing.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I fucking love LB
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

^ Yeah, not so much anymore
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

:wub:
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            Look, I know you're mad at me for not e-high fiving you about the pot thing, and continuing your needless quote war in the distension topic, but you're basically encouraging him to do, what you were encouraging me not to do, in the distension topic. I was in that topic posting things that you didn't agree with or want to see, and instead of just "ignoring it", you felt the need to try to call me out as a troll along with wark and HTF and post needlessly long quote arguments. I wasn't even trying to incite shit there and you felt the need to at every opportunity, to constantly kick me out of the thread because you didn't like what I was posting.

And now since you couldn't finish arguing with me in that topic, you come running in at high speed in this one to jack off HTF. I make one post after a month in that topic and you along with Lizard Fuel almost hyperventilate trying to assume negative shit. This isn't me saying " HTF I HATE YOU POST AGAIN AND I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP HAHAHA THE POWER I HAVE OVER THE INTERNET IS GLORIOUS "

He made 4 movie topics in 3 days at the end of January

It was ok when he made 2 in December, they were about a week apart. But he made two on the 23rd, 1 on the 24th and then 1 on the 26th. It's only the second week in February and he has one up right now, and continues to make more whenever the mood strikes him. If you're going to talk that much about movies, you need to keep it in one thread. He's not the only one making topics about movies, and we don't have a sub-forum for movies so it's just spam to keep making so many, especially in such a short amount of time.

I didn't even start out on him about this in a negative way, in one of the earlier topics after contributing I simply suggested he make a big movie topic. Then he kept making more in like 2 days and I pretty much said something along the lines of "god why do you keep making movie topics". Now he is still making them and most of them don't go past 10 posts (exception was the religion movie and taken, which has Liam Neeson being badass so it's required, like Gran Torino).

So although it would give you an erection, I'm not trying to strongarm the motherfucker into doing what I please. I simply don't want to see him spamming the forum with movie topics, and have tried repeatedly in a non-aggressive fashion to convince him to at least try alternative methods to soothe his cinema frenzy.
            fuck dude, hes pissed. Look at him go. I haven't seen this much detective work since conan doyle's last novel.
            Last edited by paradise!; 02-09-2009, 11:44 PM.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

this is good quality trash talk, like 4-5 people going at it, randomly.

Why is this in general discussion?
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
              X