No announcement yet.

I saw a UFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHat he saw was a UFO, (Unidentified Flying Object) which means it could have been anything from a shooting star to a Alien space craft. Just because he classified it as a UFO does not mean he thinks it was an alien space craft. Im sure their is a logical explanation for this occurance. My bet is what Xog said, it was a helictopter in training most likely. Seattle area has a very large Coast Guard program so that makes sense. Ide also like to know how clear the night was when you saw the craft because if it was a very clear night the object you saw could have been farther away than you thought making it impossible to hear any noise it might have been producing.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

im sure when u say UFO, its generally taken as alien spaceship...or anythinh alien at that...like money
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Not me, I catogorize a UFO by its intended meaning. Just an Unidentified Flying Object. Which means you see somehting in the sky that you cant explain on your own.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
          im sure when u say UFO, its generally taken as alien spaceship...or anythinh alien at that...like money
          you could have actually read my post <_<

Originally posted by me
          Obviously I don't think it was alien visitors, but I'm curious to know what I saw.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              microwave turn on
              someone set up us the hotpocket

Comment

Jesus Christ
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Good Read SQ.

I will also share my story with UFO evidence. I was standing on my deck at around 11:30 at night, it was pitch black. I decided to pretty much look in the sky at all the stars and try to find all the constellations and shit(I was bored and it was a nice night). Anyways, there is a huge farm hill about 1/4 mile down the road but you can see the fields rise above the tree line from my deck. I looked in that direction and saw something saucer shaped (It was high in the sky, somewhat small, but could make out a shape of it)... I rubbed my eyes and checked again. It was still there, just hovering.

As I started to closely examine, the thing had some blinking lights and shit and it was still just flying in the same exact spot. All of a sudden, the object just did like mach 10 into space. I was in shock, reported it to my parents. Ever since then, I have been a big believer that extra terrestial(sp) life does exist!

Edit: If we put our reads together (we notice they have time line of around 11:30-1:00
                  I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Stop making fun of the poster. millions of people have seen UFOs. These include pilots, multiple police officers all reporting back to call centers, missile silo troops and sophisticated radar systems. If a person reports Venus or the ISS as a UFO, that has nothing to do with the other people reporting real UFOs

most are inhibited from reporting the UFOs they saw

Squeezer can report his sighting at the National UFO Reporting Center

http://www.ufocenter.com/

Calling the news station was a good idea, UFO news sightings is on the rise, look at the first couple of pages of NEWS results:

http://news.google.com/news?q=UFO

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    Probably those two satellites that collided. Debris re-entered over Texas and the news won't stop playing the shitty B-roll film of it.
                    Yea right, you think UFO reports are insane, look at this post

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                    Good Read SQ.

I will also share my story with UFO evidence. I was standing on my deck at around 11:30 at night, it was pitch black. I decided to pretty much look in the sky at all the stars and try to find all the constellations and shit(I was bored and it was a nice night). Anyways, there is a huge farm hill about 1/4 mile down the road but you can see the fields rise above the tree line from my deck. I looked in that direction and saw something saucer shaped (It was high in the sky, somewhat small, but could make out a shape of it)... I rubbed my eyes and checked again. It was still there, just hovering.

As I started to closely examine, the thing had some blinking lights and shit and it was still just flying in the same exact spot. All of a sudden, the object just did like mach 10 into space. I was in shock, reported it to my parents. Ever since then, I have been a big believer that extra terrestial(sp) life does exist!

Edit: If we put our reads together (we notice they have time line of around 11:30-1:00
                    Good another good report and an example of what tens of thousands have seen, not to mention the radar data, the government declassified documents and the NASA STS footage from the space shuttle in orbit. Thanks for sharing
                    Last edited by Tone; 02-17-2009, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Don't worry Squeezer, the Canadian Government is here to help you!

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/ufo/

Introduction

The Library and Archives Canada collection of government records on UFOs was acquired from the following four federal departments and agencies:

* Department of National Defence
                      * Department of Transport
                      * National Research Council
                      * Royal Canadian Mounted Police

These documents were accumulated between 1947 and the early 1980s and represent all records filed with the federal government on UFOs. There are approximately 9,500 digitized documents in a variety of formats, including correspondence, reports, memos and procedures. Some are specifically concerned with particular UFO sightings, while others are more generic in nature; these may consist of reporting forms and procedures for recording events.

Although most documents contain a date (pertaining either to a sighting date or the date the document was actually created), some are undated. Similarly, approximately half of the documents refer to a specific UFO sighting location, while the others fail to mention a particular location.
                      Have a look! Hopefully someone had a similar event.
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                        Don't worry Squeezer, the Canadian Government is here to help you!

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/ufo/

Have a look! Hopefully someone had a similar event.
                        The Canadian government just released its UFO files. These are the countries it joins who also recently released UFO files:

Denmark

http://www.cphpost.dk/news/national/...out-there.html

United Kingdom

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

France

http://www.cnes-geipan.fr/

Brazil

Mexico

Comment

yo i was watching that shit um hubbles universe or w/e on history channel or discover or w/e it was aon hubbles amazing universe and with all the thousands of galaxies out there around each star could have something intelligent, how is it possible for us to live on this planet only in this universe only and nothing exist anywhere else? its not im convinced that there is something else living in other galaxies that we will never reach and who knows those galaxies may be way older with older far more advanced technology with flying spacesips n shit spyin on us bout to go independence day ho

Comment

You guys didn't know about this? They said it could've been colliding satellites but states it had nothing to do with it. It was some sort of flare from a star forever away that looked like a fireball for several seconds. Just some naturally occurring phenomenon. Not a blimp, spaceship, rescue helicopter, or satellite collision. I heard about it on the radio yesterday.
                            sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                            1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

this shit happens all the time, watch discovery u ppl might learn something

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                                You guys didn't know about this? They said it could've been colliding satellites but states it had nothing to do with it. It was some sort of flare from a star forever away that looked like a fireball for several seconds. Just some naturally occurring phenomenon. Not a blimp, spaceship, rescue helicopter, or satellite collision. I heard about it on the radio yesterday.
                                Link? This lasted a hell of a lot longer than a few seconds. And though I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to astrology, I've never heard of a star that burned out in rainbow colors.

edit: How do you explain it moving? This thing moved up, down, left and right. How many supernovas can do that?
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X