Forum wizardry: Oldest post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Summa View Post
    Suggestion: once the teams are picked have predicters of the matches.

If you do this ill be ur first volunteer
    check out my awesome spelling on my first post! it also took me a whopping 2 months before i even posted after registering.......yay for being 13 (almost 14)
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I was an illiterate twit, I didn't know difference between belief and believe. Reading my old posts is like reading Cig Smoke's posts, I'll take a pass on that one.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
        I think of all the people who post regularly on this forum, you've probably changed the most from the beginning Panda!
        I did threaten to e-stab someone. If she's changed the most, I'd say I'm a runner up.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

My first post was me defending panda.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            I was an illiterate twit, I didn't know difference between belief and believe. Reading my old posts is like reading Cig Smoke's posts, I'll take a pass on that one.
            You had another name before right... weren't you "Awesome" or was that someone else.

---

Sad thing is for those of you who were 12/13 when you started posting here, I was already older/as old as your age now when I started posting here hahah.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

I think I'll go kill myself now
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

HOLY SHIT I WAS SO FUCKING DUMB.

wow, I am not showing you guys any of my posts ever.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You had another name before right... weren't you "Awesome" or was that someone else.

---

Sad thing is for those of you who were 12/13 when you started posting here, I was already older/as old as your age now when I started posting here hahah.
                  Awesome was a douchebag. The only name I really used on this forum was Cops/Mandagorian.

Being 13-14 is a good excuse for coming across as a complete moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                    I did threaten to e-stab someone. If she's changed the most, I'd say I'm a runner up.
                    No way dude, my first post was about Avril Lavigne in a thong. God I was such an IDIOT.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

OH DEAR LORD
                      http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=2747
                      Originally posted by Xog
                      Thread Title: A new way of Squads!!!!!

Our squad/Allegiance is based on 3 words; Monarch (leader) Patron (under me) Vassal (under patron). All of it is like a tree, it breaks off into branches. Each person has a patron, excluding me because im the leader (Monarch). In the near future we hope to change the definition of squad. You can be part of it if you join us!
                      We do not have an official Squad name yet, but when we do, you will be asked to join it on a seperate name. This squad name will be used in the TWDD (Trench Wars Dueling Devisions) so that the squads arent seperate and we can play together as a squad. If you want to take a look at the players, join the chat called "Asheron" (?chat=Asheron). I hope to see you in the near future, thanks!

-Xog (age 14 Brooklyn, NY)

P.S.: I hope that the new event "Squad Wars" will be activated soon! Up to five squads can duel eachother at once, vulching one another, it'll be so much fun! I hope to see you there!
                      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                        No way dude, my first post was about Avril Lavigne in a thong. God I was such an IDIOT.
                        I'd still tap that 8 years later.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=21

Looks like that was my first post. Woo joined the day these forums opened!

I like how I thought it was a good idea to end off my post by signing my name (actually I think I did that in a bunch of my first posts here)
                          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=12

I was a bit faster than you Epi
                          Ara / AraGee / Death
                          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...8&postcount=13

Comment

08-12-2002, 06:26 PM
                              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=742

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=8

Here's the oldest post still stored, where were the old forums hosted? And when
                                were they started?
                                Ara / AraGee / Death
                                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X