Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i expected something else
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
      Fuck man, buy it a collar and a food dish. You no longer have a rat, you now have a pet. Problem solved.
      LOL that made me laugh. I'd rather have a pro-mouser pet cat though.
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

My cottage has lots of mice, they are bastards.

One time i was sleeping in the loft and i head something in the walls, i was freaked. I put my Ipod in and cranked it and went back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and a checked where the noise was coming from. A fucking squirrel had babies in my fucking loft! I left it there for a week and gave her a chance ot get the babies out of there. I came back the next weekend and she was gone so i put up mesh and shit. If she was still there with her babies there would be less squirrels. Then squirrels moved into our attack, so we used moth balls to get them out, they hate ethe smell.:wub:
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Thought this thread was going to lead to Richard Gere; fairly dissappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
            my roommate went home this weekend and got attacked by bats

GG
            me and my friends saw a platypus

Comment

I too had an issue with rodents.

It all started with a bird feeder i installed on the window seal to entertain the cats. It was actually kinda cute when i noticed a rat coming by each night around dusk to steal some sunflower seeds. At least he didnt' make an assload of noise like the tree-rats (squirrels) that normally visit it, and they didn't come by when i was asleep.

Then the rat(s) crossed the line and somehow made it into the attic. Fucking annoying as hell. They would start gnawing (sounded like someone trying to rasp away at the beams) at 3 or 4 am every night, so loud it woke me up. FFS i thought, time to get rid of the bird feeder.

That wasn't enough. The little fuckers took it a step further. I was doing laundry downstairs and noticed my cat staring transfixed at a blank spot of wall. Curious as to why he was so curious, I got really quiet and moved closer. After a few minutes, I could hear a VERY faint rustling noise... they were now in the walls.

Ok i thought, this is getting out of hand. But i didn't do anything about it (renting, and glad to move soon). Then the next day, I was in the kitchen when I hear the noise coming from the pantry/laundry room again. I flipped on the lights and looked behind the water heater (there's a hole where the pipes go into the wall, i had suspected it before). Lo and Behold! The rat was actually trying to squeeze a package or Ramen noodles through the hole! This was too far. I immediately went and found a pocket knife, and then duct taped it to a 4' wooden dowel. Bam! instant rat spear.

(side note: I was hanging out with some friends when we saw a rat in his back yard. He picked up a lawn dart, and chucked it at the rat who was like 20 yds away. Nailed it, the fucker didn't even twitch. He then exclaimed: "This is how we do it in Lebanon". I imagined he wasn't lying. Definitely the coolest way i've seen to dispose of a rodent)

I took the spear and educated the cat on man's superiority in tool making by demonstrating on a remaining package or ramen what the spear was capable of. The rats must have gotten wind, because they didn't dare appear in front of me again, though they didn't leave the premises.

It was time for plan B... er plan D for D-Con. Buy some rat poison, and your problems are solved. I was really surprised how many traps i had to set (there's never just one rat) before they finally all died. Best part about it is that it makes the rats extremely thristy before they die, so they leave the house in search of water. no dead rats in your walls. no more rodent problems.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                me and my friends saw a platypus
                Can you ride your bike with no handle bars?
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                  I too had an issue with rodents.

It all started with a bird feeder i installed on the window seal to entertain the cats. It was actually kinda cute when i noticed a rat coming by each night around dusk to steal some sunflower seeds. At least he didnt' make an assload of noise like the tree-rats (squirrels) that normally visit it, and they didn't come by when i was asleep.

Then the rat(s) crossed the line and somehow made it into the attic. Fucking annoying as hell. They would start gnawing (sounded like someone trying to rasp away at the beams) at 3 or 4 am every night, so loud it woke me up. FFS i thought, time to get rid of the bird feeder.

That wasn't enough. The little fuckers took it a step further. I was doing laundry downstairs and noticed my cat staring transfixed at a blank spot of wall. Curious as to why he was so curious, I got really quiet and moved closer. After a few minutes, I could hear a VERY faint rustling noise... they were now in the walls.

Ok i thought, this is getting out of hand. But i didn't do anything about it (renting, and glad to move soon). Then the next day, I was in the kitchen when I hear the noise coming from the pantry/laundry room again. I flipped on the lights and looked behind the water heater (there's a hole where the pipes go into the wall, i had suspected it before). Lo and Behold! The rat was actually trying to squeeze a package or Ramen noodles through the hole! This was too far. I immediately went and found a pocket knife, and then duct taped it to a 4' wooden dowel. Bam! instant rat spear.

(side note: I was hanging out with some friends when we saw a rat in his back yard. He picked up a lawn dart, and chucked it at the rat who was like 20 yds away. Nailed it, the fucker didn't even twitch. He then exclaimed: "This is how we do it in Lebanon". I imagined he wasn't lying. Definitely the coolest way i've seen to dispose of a rodent)

I took the spear and educated the cat on man's superiority in tool making by demonstrating on a remaining package or ramen what the spear was capable of. The rats must have gotten wind, because they didn't dare appear in front of me again, though they didn't leave the premises.

It was time for plan B... er plan D for D-Con. Buy some rat poison, and your problems are solved. I was really surprised how many traps i had to set (there's never just one rat) before they finally all died. Best part about it is that it makes the rats extremely thristy before they die, so they leave the house in search of water. no dead rats in your walls. no more rodent problems.
                  That was a fun pipe-tokin' read, I love the idea of man vs. wild, and the man being stupid about it. See Bugs Bunny, or Caddyshack.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                  X