Cure for death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
    paradise, you aren't cool enough to pretend to be gay with a forum vet.
    wait wait, I thought in order to be cool you had to pretend to be gay with a forum veteran. fuk, just completely smashed protocol, afk slitting wrists and possibly ankles (wrists for ur feet, genius, slitting 4 wrists now, technically not, but technically yes).

p.s. FUCK MY poPTARTS JUST BURNED.

update: nvm they are really really golden brown
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

have u ever whipped ur whole Cock out before you got all the way into the public bathroom and then some of the bros look at you weird?? but then one of the guys says "oh hun you got a juicy Cock" and he starts suckin your dick before you even know what happened and your not gay because hes just really fast at sucking dick. thats never happened but i dont think it would be gay....

Comment

I didn't know I was a forum vet
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
          There was a special on discovery health about preventing the body from dying. A doctor who saw that death is linked to the degeneration of your cells figured that if he can stop that division and slow it down by freezing the body to extreme temperatures, found that the cells stopped degenerating.

The problem he had though was when he unfroze the body, oxygen (that was giving the cells it's life force to multiply) became a poison. Instanteously destroying all the cells, killing the person. He found if he removed the oxygen mask the person would live longer. It got confusing after that, and it's still a working matter on figuring it out (hence all the sci-fi around cryogenic freezing, it's actually a procedure some ppl can do if they are dying, but it's not guaranteed, so they would have to wait later in the future, I.E. Vanilla Sky)
          this was on the original faces of death too

its a bunch of bullshit anyway
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            My thought, driven by marijuana:
            lol rookie smokers

Comment

ROFL i just posted what i said above b4 reading any other posts besides the OP

LOL im not the only one who saw that.

Comment

Working...
              X