• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    I stopped reading at "driven by weed"
    ding ding

my point exactly

nobody cares so don't mention it, it's not going to make your topic more intellectual or 'deep' just because you smoked a bowl
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

This thread needs more love.

Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Urgent!

This thread needs more love.

Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          he's right though, you didn't even need to mention you smoked weed or were high when you made the topic, especially after dumbshit Royce created his car accident of a pseudo-intellectual thread

its just as bad as when people "post when drunk" . No one cares if you were drunk or high when you made your shitty post, there's no need to tell us
          i disagree

it helps realise when a person is being extremely thick

or have got wasted and impaired their reasoning

there is a difference and i cut some slack to the later but geeze this is not a debatable thread since no real points where made that would withstand any scrutiny in the original post - i only skim read the rest
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            If nobody cares then why he hell is this such a big deal - most of the replies to this thread were about it. And apparently another thread which I've yet to read.
            tell me then, when I'm the only one who actually said something in regards to your topic did you respond with like that's common sense?

wtf, you don't even want to talk to about the topic, you just had one crazy thought when you were high, and felt like posting it as if it was awesome.

My argument in this thread is that I am a stoner who is tired of bullshit nonsensical dribble that comes out of half-baked jerkoffs like yourself that continually add on too the stereotype that we're fucking retards.

Kind of like a civils rights leader who is linked with wanksters by association of race, only we're associated by our weed sub-culture.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I've already seen this movie
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

gran when are we going to mate.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

paradise, you aren't cool enough to pretend to be gay with a forum vet.
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Finally, someone found the cure for death, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                        paradise, you aren't cool enough to pretend to be gay with a forum vet.
                        i like dick
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          i like dick

Comment

attention whores
                            .fffffffff_____
                            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                            .fffffff\______/
                            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                            .fffff\________/
                            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                            .fff\__________/

Comment

it was on the news this mroing
                              a mother in ar who had killed her three kids

Comment

we need to do way instain mother>

Comment

Working...
                                X