No announcement yet.

"Phantom Vibrations" on your leg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a weird habit of checking my phone for a text, putting it back in my pocket only then to receive the text, happens every time all day. Is weird.
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      We all have cell phones, I think. At least the greater majority do now. Mine is set on Vibrate 90% of the time these days due to work and the studio. It's been like this for a while now, I feel the vibration in my leg and pick up the phone. I keep my phone in my left pocket. But now I find that when my phone is not even in my pocket, I feel my leg vibrate randomly. I go and look and realize nothing is there, lol.

Anyone else get these "Phantom Vibrations" from your cell phone?

dude i get this now lately too....... and my cell phone is always on high and vibrate. sometimes im walking and i swear i feel my phone vibrating inmy pocket while my phone is in my hand...

or sometimes when im at the computer ill feel it and my cell hone is no where near me

Comment

i think the feds have injected us with chips that are sensitive to EMF

wheres t0ne

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
          I have a weird habit of checking my phone for a text, putting it back in my pocket only then to receive the text, happens every time all day. Is weird.
          Happens to me too. Usually the second I close the phone is when it goes off.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Yeah, I'll look for a text to put it back in my pocket and get a text, kinda weird.

That or I'll usually wake up moments before my phone rings, if I'm asleep.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
              Yeah, I'll look for a text to put it back in my pocket and get a text, kinda weird.

That or I'll usually wake up moments before my phone rings, if I'm asleep.
              yeah that's probably the rfid chip inside you
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Fking Phantom Vibrations. I just ignore the vibrations now and wait for the tune to start.
                Lol this might be a big thing.

Comment

Working...
                X