No announcement yet.

Catching someone bashing you online at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conveyor belt poop man has pooped so much that all the blood rushed out of his butt, presumably to his head where is he pushing

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
      conveyor belt poop man has pooped so much that all the blood rushed out of his butt, presumably to his head where is he pushing
      also probably where he's fetishising about playing GI Joe on the Mexican boarder. too bad he can't bring himself to do anything but poop and get red in the face
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        also probably where he's fetishising about playing GI Joe on the Mexican boarder. too bad he can't bring himself to do anything but poop and get red in the face
        i did naughty things to our GI Joes as a child...oh man...
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

punch them in the stomachs so hard it perferates their pooptrains!!!
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I have nothing new to add, so I'll just remind you to say nothing Cops. get back of them only if it's 100% possible to NOT get tracked back to you in the slightest. Leave a single tack on there seat, or something.

also, poop.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Yeah just let it slide Cops.

Someone needs to make a video with the 'jizz in my pants' song singing along to 'poop on the face'.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

my advice is to eat loads of fiber; you have a lot of pooping to do

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

last night i was high and didnt know if i read this thread or not
                  but then i remembered how much pooping there was on this thread.
                  and so i decided to write about it now.
                  i'm drunk
                  bye.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X