No announcement yet.

This just in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens is a perfect end time deception to promote the Antichrist.

Comment

I have nothing going for me in my life. Better grab onto something illogical for the rest of it.

- a conspiracy theorist

Comment

Tell me, why the aliens in those videos are all pretty much the same? If the living creatures on earth can be so different, from spiders to elephants, from fishes to monkeys, why do all those aliens captured on those videos look like human. Why?
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          Didn't you at some point say "ALIENS WILL BE HERE 2008. I WILL LEAVE THESE FORUMS IF THEY ARE NOT." or something along that?

No i most certainly did not say that

my exact words were 2008 - 2009

that means Jan 1 2010 is when my prediction is expired, not jan 1 2009

how many times do i have to tell you this. I said either 2008 or 2009.

since 2008 is passed, its going to be 2009,this year

Comment

no it's not

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              no it's not
              lol yuh huh

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                Many of us didn't oppose his beliefs, it's just that a lot of us just don't care.

So there are is other life in the universe that may come into contact with us soon, who cares? Let's talk about how important child film stars are to us and why.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                  I have nothing going for me in my life. Better grab onto something illogical for the rest of it.

- believes government and makes fun of everyone who doesn't
                  fixed, its called imagination and it can be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    So there are is other life in the universe that may come into contact with us soon, who cares? Let's talk about how important child film stars are to us and why.
                    Yeah, sure, ok, great, awesome, amazing, totally, rad dude.

So some 80 year old dude with dementia says there are aliens. Lets all believe him, because he sure doesn't want a news story and more publicity before he dies!

Niel Armstrong will do it next, but only if he doesn't get a big news story and money from alien conspiracy research foundations!

News flash: The Beatles were aliens too. So are elton john and carrot top. Discuss.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What if Jesus was an alien
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        Yeah, sure, ok, great, awesome, amazing, totally, rad dude.

So some 80 year old dude with dementia says there are aliens. Lets all believe him, because he sure doesn't want a news story and more publicity before he dies!

Niel Armstrong will do it next, but only if he doesn't get a big news story and money from alien conspiracy research foundations!

News flash: The Beatles were aliens too. So are elton john and carrot top. Discuss.
                        Edgar Mitchell's Mind is in excellent condition and hes been speaking on this issue for many years when he was younger. You have ignored the research evidence i have provided you with moved into the recycled humor category and are trying to say only one 79 year old man and crazies have a belief. Your tricks arent going to work. This board has been Toned and the truth is coming out.

You cannot understand the implications at this time. be patient and more will become clear

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                          Tell me, why the aliens in those videos are all pretty much the same? If the living creatures on earth can be so different, from spiders to elephants, from fishes to monkeys, why do all those aliens captured on those videos look like human. Why?
                          And.. why is it that only one species on earth has gone on the moon? Chances are IF there really are other civilizations in space they too are the dominant species on their planet and would be the only things we would see if they came to our planet.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

eek

How many species of aliens could there be?

Tone? Why don't you give us a little more education here...

:fear:
                            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              fixed, its called imagination and it can be helpful
                              Imagination =/ craziness

Comment

Working...
                              X