No announcement yet.

This just in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth = swamp of the universe. Every now and then we get off the swamp but we can't survive outside it for long and go right back like any good hick would. Any advanced civilization would love to come sample our down home cooking but can't as we would probably assume they were evil (revenuers) and shoot at them for trespassing. Perhaps they will visit on the day when there isn't a war going on somewhere on the planet.
    ?find dads revenge

Comment

recycle humor this shitz
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

you have to be pretty naive to think that there is nothing outside of our planet. We are rapidly finding new suns with new planets. Today in the Seattle Times there was an article on how they found 2 planets similar to earth, that are orbiting around a sun, and there is still a liquid form on the planets that they believe to be oceans.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._planet22.html

After finding more than 340 planets orbiting other stars, astronomers have found two that are the most similar to Earth so far.
        The most recently discovered one is less than two times as large as Earth, making it the smallest exoplanet — or planet outside our solar system — found to date. The other one was found in 2007, but new observations have shown that it is the only exoplanet to date that orbits its star in the so-called habitable zone, where water remains a liquid. Thus, it is the only exoplanet discovered that is likely to have oceans.
        Intriguingly, both orbit the same star, a dwarf 20 light-years from Earth called Gliese 581, European researchers said Tuesday.
        The identification of the small planet "is a remarkable discovery and bodes well for our eventual discovery of a true Earthlike, habitable planet," astronomer Alan Boss of the Carnegie Institution of Washington said in an e-mail.
        It "is the most exciting discovery in exoplanets so far," added astronomer Geoff Marcy of the University of California, Berkeley via e-mail. "It shows that nature makes such small planets, probably in large numbers."
        The small planet is the fourth discovered circling Gliese 581 by a team of astronomers working at the European Southern Observatory's 3.6-meter telescope at La Silla, Chile. They identified the planets by detecting and analyzing slight wobbles in the star's path as the planets orbit it.
        The small planet, called Gliese 581 e, has an estimated mass equal to 1.9 Earths and orbits its sun every 3.15 days, the team reported at a meeting at the University of Hertfordshire in Britain. Because it is so close to Gliese 581, it is blisteringly hot and any gases or liquids that it might have carried have long since boiled away.
        In February, French astronomers said they had discovered an even smaller planet, called CoRoT-Exo-7b, that has an estimated mass equal to 1.7 Earths, circling a different star. But experts said the data for Gliese 581 e is more convincing.
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
          No i most certainly did not say that

my exact words were 2008 - 2009

that means Jan 1 2010 is when my prediction is expired, not jan 1 2009

how many times do i have to tell you this. I said either 2008 or 2009.

since 2008 is passed, its going to be 2009,this year
          I'm sure there is other life out there, but I don't care about that right now.

I just want someone to push the forum clock ahead to Jan 1, 2010 so we can get rid of this guy.
          Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
          3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
          1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
          1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
          1:Markmrw> :O
          1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
            Imagination =/ craziness
            with the power of imagination, anything's possible!

IM LEAVING ON A JET PLANE
            DONT KNOW WHEN ILL BE BACK AGAIN

nuclear cowboys B)
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

http://exopolitik.blip.tv/#2033484

Comment

hay guise, how do u think a crowd would react if an aliem startid walking round on the sidewalk in a busy city? lawlzlwlzlwlwzlwzllzwlozlwolzwl

Comment

close encounter

Tone, it would be better if you would write a longish post explaining your own philosophy of this phenomenon. Like, why are you so obsessed with aliens? I'm not hating,- I'm just asking for more information from you personally.
                  Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                    you have to be pretty naive to think that there is nothing outside of our planet. We are rapidly finding new suns with new planets. Today in the Seattle Times there was an article on how they found 2 planets similar to earth, that are orbiting around a sun, and there is still a liquid form on the planets that they believe to be oceans.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._planet22.html

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    and the search for other habitable planets continue

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090421/...ain_new_planet

we could be moving if disclosure comes out
                    It's not your fault that you don't read

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
                    Tone, it would be better if you would write a longish post explaining your own philosophy of this phenomenon. Like, why are you so obsessed with aliens? I'm not hating,- I'm just asking for more information from you personally.
                    You tried a few times already. That's not how you get his attention. You have tits, post them.
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

How do you know I'm not a guy? B)
                      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
                        To question a schizo is to hate a schtz, in their eyes. Give him time, family, and therapy. Let him heal on his own, we cannot force it, we can only acknowledge it.

Comment

Seriously though. Lol at the non-disclosure of 2009. Tone, you need help! Woot.

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
                            Tone, genius, everyone else, idiot.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009...ere-not-alone/
                            You still trust astronauts after the one that hunted down her ex-boyfriend wearing diapers or whatever?
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

lol TONE is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO messed up haha, Why believe such crap.

Just wait and see and don't talk shit.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                And.. why is it that only one species on earth has gone on the moon? Chances are IF there really are other civilizations in space they too are the dominant species on their planet and would be the only things we would see if they came to our planet.
                                You do know before humans were launched into space, several animals were launched into space. Those included fruit flies, dogs and monkeys right?

Learn more about those animals on Wikipedia

And also why all those aliens look like human? They can look like anything, yet they look like us? Isn't it too much of a coincident?
                                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                                X