Oh Hello Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
    I hope the weather freaks out again and destroys your happiness.
    score
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

yeah, its spring-like now.
      Spring officially starts on March 21st, I think we gotta change this and bump this date forward a month or two.. cause spring is always late
      5:Kaiten> Flat out, life sucks =P
      5:VaGINa> ...Was your mom a Beaver, Cause Dam Girl
      5:Miami Chick> life is a chill boat ride with a couple of rocks and waterfalls
      5:Miami Chick> rofl
      5:Lumber> and a hurricane
      5:Kaiten> rofl
      5:Miami Chick> lol thanks lumber -.-
      5:Lumber> named Hurricane Herpes
      5:Kaiten> loooool
      5:Lumber> hahaha
      5:Miami Chick> l o l.

1:Mango.> i hit a black girl in the head with a bouncy ball today

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        It's rained literally 14 days straight in this state. I think the next hour is going to have a little sun, so later.

Karma for making this thread I guess. My kid just wanted to play softball this year; FUCK.
        I had to mow my soaking wet grass today, because it was getting out of control and its going to rain for another 450 days before we actually get a nice day in CT. I ruined a nice pair of shoes all because Obama is the antichrist and the world is coming to an end.

Comment

Yeah, I guess today wasn't so bad for the past few hours, just really damn buggy. Almost finished my new monster flower bed, woot, but dropped the idea of having it be solely annuals after I dropped $350 on flats today. Instead I just split some more Hosta and Daylilies to throw in he mix since they grow like weeds around here.

Comment

Nice couple of days, but lots of rain preceding them. Who got hit with this horrible weather as well? My lawn is a half-foot tall right now, I'm going to have to bag this bullshit. Oh well, it's a mild 75 degrees today.

Lunch break right now. Pictures of my brand new flowerbed to come, I'm a newbie annual planter though. I gots the green thumb mumfuckas.

Spring is the best season. Mulching is the best labor.

Comment

how should I mulch around something like new impatiens? they're so tiny right now and i want them to grow, but i have 10 cubic yards of mulch and i need to use this!

Comment

I :wub: spring

Comment

I can't wait for it to get a little warmer and head to my buddies cottage.

I'm looking forward to the following, campfires, beer, lake huron, sandy beaches, swimming, hanging out with the homies, and of course being surrounded by nature.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                  X