What's %18 from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's %18 from?

Is there a list somewhere which says where all the bong clips come from? Particularly %18...

List...

%7 - Inconceivable - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b7RmmMJeo - 0:59
    %18 - Count Chocula (awaiting proof)
    Last edited by Nockm; 05-20-2009, 05:07 PM.

bong clips ftw
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

There's something of a list here:
      http://www.minegoboom.com/server/commands.html

It doesn't say where they're from though, and %18 is listed as "gibberish."

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        bong clips ftw
        i just wanted to take the time to thank scoop for making this post.

i'd also like to thank jesus, thanks for doing what you do brah.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Blocks View Post
          There's something of a list here:
          http://www.minegoboom.com/server/commands.html

It doesn't say where they're from though, and %18 is listed as "gibberish."
          Thanks

What I'm looking for is stuff like:
          %7 (Inconceivable) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-b7RmmMJeo - 0:59

Comment

Well if you don't know the inconceivable bit is from Princess Bride you need to go die.
            sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
            1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

However, if you did know that it was from Princess Bride, you need to stick a cock in your asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                However, if you did know that it was from Princess Bride, you need to stick a cock in your asshole.
                And phata loses 10000 street credits for thinking one of the best movies ever made is gay, go wash your mouth out with your dirty 6 finger'd hand.

Comment

Princess Bride was good, but it wasn't one of the best movies ever made <_<

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    Princess Bride was good, but it wasn't one of the best movies ever made <_<

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
                    Actually Paul, I sort of think ot was one of the best ever. The writer, William Goldman, knew how to make a screenplay better than anyone. The movie is only 90 mins, but everything is where it should be, if any scene were removed it would hurt the film as a whole, unlike so many of today's 2 hours and over movies where you could easily go back to the editing room and mae the movie more concise. I got to tell you, it is very refreshing to watch a movie and see that it was able to tell the story in its entirety in 90 mins.

Comment

The Princess Bride is a great movie and has nothing to do with cocks and assholes.

Comment

I once heard them play the solo from smells like teen spirit

OR it could have been my own music but I doubt that

Comment

Goddess claims %12 is her.

Comment

except you need to transpose it 3 octaves down, to fit what she really sounds like.

also note: no other person in clip.
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

anyone else here really hate people who think that, by reciting movie quotes from princess bride etc. constantly, they somehow themselves become funny by osmosis or something
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X