• Show
Clear All

Chili peppers, and Nirvana...:eek:

i'm sure we can list more.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
      an expected answer from people thinking through their 2 inch penises
      Actually check out the discography of Paul Oakenfold, and you'll see what i meant

Comment

I don't know who the hell paul oakenfeld is.

King, you don't care what I think, I don't care what you think, besides...you missed the point, and so did Zeus.
        Ну вот...

Comment

I like tool.

I think aenima is one of the best rock albums ever, and I would place tool along side pink floyd and led zeppelin.

I don't care how many cds they've sold.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Come on its all about Weezer

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              I like tool.

I think aenima is one of the best rock albums ever, and I would place tool along side pink floyd and led zeppelin.

I don't care how many cds they've sold.
              what's your favorite album art from ænima?
              Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                I don't know who the hell paul oakenfeld is.
                And you're proving my point even more.

Comment

what point? that some artist named paul oak...made a platinum selling album?

how does that add up?
                  Ну вот...

Comment

read what you said before after the first thing i said

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      read what you said before after the first thing i said
                      Paul Oakenfold fucking sucks you mindless, raving, E-dropping fuck.

Comment

Most of Oakenfold's work sucks. See: Ready, Steady, Go.

I enjoy Tool, its relaxing. However, I go into a trance when listening and can rarely tell when the tracks change. Is this good? I dunno. I like it.
                        1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

the fact that Tool hardly does interviews, and doesnt sign autographs much and crap like that and can still sell triple-platinum and survive for as long as they have is pretty damn good.

they could sell 10 records and they would still be one of my favourite bands.

people who mock other music do so because they have not listened to it, most likely. They probably heard 1 or 2 songs on Much Music and think they know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                            Most of Oakenfold's work sucks. See: Ready, Steady, Go.

I enjoy Tool, its relaxing. However, I go into a trance when listening and can rarely tell when the tracks change. Is this good? I dunno. I like it.
                            I got that with Pink Floyd mostly. It's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                              people who mock other music do so because they have not listened to it, most likely. They probably heard 1 or 2 songs on Much Music and think they know everything.
                              Shut the fuck up. Your 12 year old kid logic isn't going to work anymore.
                              Last edited by Reepicheep; 05-06-2003, 02:31 AM.

Comment

If you're giong to flame others on this forum...make sure your balls have dropped first.
                                Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                                X