stocks and ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stocks and ish

Besides me and wax, anyone else invest? Want to start a chat in game?

Sign me up

Comment

I want to invest or at least talk about it.

Comment

Maybe in 6 months, need some $$ first.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

i am eager for investment advice from sscu trench wars players
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I'd like to buy 500 shares of GM, just cause even if the pieces of shit go up to $2 a piece I've just doubled my money.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

yeah I cashed in on baidu stock last year, when my dad and I purchased $12000 worth at it's IPO. I don't know about the current stock situation right now though. seems like we have angered the almighty economy.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Since the American and Canadian government is intent on not letting the cancer that is GM die, it seems likely that the stocks will go up slightly for two reasons;

1) people going to buy based on low price, ability to make money
                2) company needs to one thing right and we'll see their value go up
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Bovespa growing.I got money in there!!!! $$$$ but not much i wish i had more money to invest.

good thing for me tought is that dollar value is shrinking to the brazilian currency since there is a lot of dollars joining the country, and since i plan to covnert all my money to dollars in future it means.. im getting richier $$ woooooooooooooot.
                  Last edited by Mega Newbie; 06-05-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

get trees get money get laid

Comment

get Money get condoms get laid

I don't invest in stocks, though. I don't even know anyone that does. /:

Comment

I have some basic investments, 1 through a 401 k at work which they match 5 percent of total salary a year on. Then i started a roth ira 2 years ago and bought a few mutual funds.
                        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Wah, the aging population of TW, I like how the conversation on those forums shifted from sheer flaming to topics revolving around economics/finance.

Are we getting old :fear:

I am currently thinking of trading ETFs. Sure, some shares would give you a rainfall of return once the company gets out of bankruptcy. But there is no guarantee that it will. In fact, your 1000 of 50c shares might render worthless in a years time.

Old saying: higher the risk, higher the return.
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

GM. Sell Monday at 1:00 pm.

Comment

i'm up 50% on USO

..and down 63% on SIRI

FML

i want to write puts, such an awesome strategy.. but you need a minimum of 25k in your account to do that in most places.
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                              X