High School: Farragut Academy HS (IL)

And his career highlights:

- MVP of the 52nd Annual All-Star Game in 2003
        - Six-time NBA All-Star Selection
        - 2-time selection to the All-NBA First Team
        - 2001-02 All-NBA Second Team
        - Named to the 1999-00 NBA All-Interview Second Team
        - 3-time selection to the NBA All-Defensive First Team
        - Notched 24 points and 10 rebounds as a starter in the 2000 NBA All-Star Game
        - Scored 26 points and grabbed a career-high and franchise record 23 rebounds against the Orlando Magic on 12/27/99
        - Selected for the 1999 USA Basketball Men's Senior National Team which will participate in the 1999 Americas Qualifying Tournament in San Juan, Puerto Rico, from July 14-25, for the 2000 Olympic Games
        - Became the first All-Star starter in Timberwolves franchise history, in his 2nd career All-Star appearance, in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game in New York
        - Notched his first career triple-double, with 18 points, 13 rebounds and a career-high 10 assists, against the Denver Nuggets on 1/3/98
        - Tied his career high with 40 points 2/07/01 vs. Sacramento (17-22 FG, 2-2 3pt, 4-4 FT), establishing club records for FGM in a half (13, 1st) and game (17)
        - Reached a career-high of 8 blocked shots in consecutive games, against the Boston Celtics on 1/3/97 and against the Milwaukee Bucks on 1/4/97
        - Totaled 8 points, 4 rebounds and 6 assists in the Schick Rookie Game during the 1996 NBA All-Star Weekend in San Antonio
        - Named to the 1995-96 NBA All-Rookie Second Team after averaging 10.4 ppg, 6.3 rpg and 1.64 bpg

Damn this guy is cool!
        Last edited by Desire; 04-25-2003, 12:41 PM.
        sigpic
        What is even the elblow?

Comment

Is that baseball?
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
          X