Cheese Rolling contest -59 casualties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese Rolling contest -59 casualties

Check out England's favorite sport, cheese rolling. It's crazier than it sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyQBSMeIhM

Here's the blog and results of the contest:
    http://www.cheese-rolling.co.uk/the_event.htm

I decided not to put this in sports because it's just an insane event that not many know about outside of the UK, and everyone that doesn't like sports will like this.

OMG that shit's so cool! There should be an event in game like this, with wormholes that speed up your ship like a hill! (and you have a hill as a graphics) WOOT

Comment

so basically everyone goes down the hill at the same time and everyone wins?

Comment

next time europeans criticize our sports for being barbaric and unsophisticated just remind them that they throw themselves down a hill to win some cheese

oh yeah, i'm derailing this shit, who wants some
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

roll down a hill and snap yo neck ftw

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
            so basically everyone goes down the hill at the same time and everyone wins?

well obviously there would be mud/bumps [tiles that block u so u gotta move around it] silly goose

& lol @ ph

First one to the bottom wins, everyone else gets cheese ^-^

Comment

Does the winner get anything. If not i'd rather lose and get me some cheese.
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

The winner gets the cheese. 2nd place gets 10 quid and 3rd gets 5.

Comment

LOL at the fat bloke.

This is one of those stupid heritage things people do for very little reward. It started off as a local thing for the people of that village, but as it gained notoriety when TV was invented, and people started travelling from all over. They sell Double Gloucester in Tesco for christ's sake, no need to paralyse yourself.

But, we have rugby too which is arguably more barbaric, yet somehow more gentlemanly.

It's a strange country.

Comment

Looks fun.

I especially love how they just run right into those catchers. They get brutally tossed down the hill, then they get tackled abruptly.

Comment

Haha yeah. If you read the blog it mentions that they're rugby players and it's all part of the fun

Comment

look at 2.46, I can't believe he didn't snap his neck

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ otherssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

i just saw Mike Jeeps
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

where

Comment

Working...
                            X