My unfair forum ban - THE STORY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My unfair forum ban - THE STORY.

So over the course of the last 9 days of the month that I was supposed to be banned for I had some time to look back and think about my ban a tad. I reflected deep within myself and came to some realizations about what had happened and then it all made sense, the reason I got banned without a warning, the reason xog was so upset with me calling him a homo after he took pictures of himself being a homo.. and even the reason Dameon Angell quit staff.

It all started several months back with a young and energetic Maverick, coding bots was what he lived for, the glow a spark in his eyes as he coded, not yet tired of the magic of creating a bot for an event for TW. But soon that would all change as Dameon Angell stepped into the picture. The harsh and bitter DA metaphorically whipped the enjoyment of coding out of Maverick slowly yet surely, causing the magic and want to code out of Maverick, but one day a flirtatious flamboyant man known as Xog came up to Maverick promising him a land of magic and rainbows, where colors bloomed and everyone lived happily or at least it used to be before the evil known as Kthx appeared, and sat on his dark throne across the river causing darkness and sadness in the realm of gay. Maverick's only hope of going to the realm of gay to live happily ever after was ruined until he had an idea, an idea to become a forum moderator and to rid the realm once and for all of Kthx the gaybasher. Dameon granted him his wish not knowing that his desire all along was for a forum full of rainbows and happiness which would surely cause it to wither and die.

So Xogogaf the Wizard with his staff and Maverdick came together and banned Kthxicus the great from the forums, but unfortunately for the rest of the zone Kthx and Dameon Angell were the only reasons why the forums were kept safe because we weren't huge gay pussies, and without the might of these two safekeepers together the trolls begin to emerge, slowly at first as if stretching their long asleep muscles but then more and more. No <3 and l1tw began to pollute the forums with their ignorant and terrible writings, causing all those who saw them to perish and cringe as they saw what it was like to grade papers for a first grade English class.

Soon the populous of the forums was without hope for the man lover xog and the man who loves man lovers maverick had destroyed the very balance of the forums that made them actually decent and the forums descended into chaos. Dameon Angell was brutally sodomized during the struggle and was forced to resign from his position in shame and saddened defeat. But from the ashes of his atrocity rose a new hero, PH the brazen, and with a magnificent stroke managed to free Kthxicus from his horrible fate as a banned player. And with my power I once again was able to regain control and balance of the forums with ease as I continued to insult faggots, and ignorant people alike.

The End.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    as I continued to insult faggots, and ignorant people alike.
    I get it now, you were insulting yourself this entire time.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Constructive QQ is still QQ.

In other words..

Cool story, bro.

oh and u weren't banned for calling me gay ^-^

Comment

and thus order was restored from a forum that almost became too nice to one another.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Pulizter prize worthy.

This reminds me of you're Mythril-grinch poem/story.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

and thus order was restored from a forum that almost became too nice to one another.
            Get a life.
            3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
              Get a life.
              Get a life.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

LOL lock is such a faggot.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Isn't kthx a kid with red hair and freckles? That qualifies for public lynching in some countries.
                  DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                  Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                  -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Dude you had a fucking greasy mullet for like 8 years. I was born with red hair and freckles because I am Irish, you weren't born with that disgusting long shit hair on your head.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

tl;dr
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

So over the course of the last 9 days of the month that I was supposed to be banned for I had some time to look back and think about my ban a tad. I reflected deep within myself and came to some realizations about what had happened and then it all made sense, the reason I got banned without a warning, the reason xog was so upset with me calling him a homo after he took pictures of himself being a homo.. and even the reason Dameon Angell quit staff.

It all started several months back with a young and energetic Maverick, coding bots was what he lived for, the glow a spark in his eyes as he coded, not yet tired of the magic of creating a bot for an event for TW. But soon that would all change as Dameon Angell stepped into the picture. The harsh and bitter DA metaphorically whipped the enjoyment of coding out of Maverick slowly yet surely, causing the magic and want to code out of Maverick, but one day a flirtatious flamboyant man known as Xog came up to Maverick promising him a land of magic and rainbows, where colors bloomed and everyone lived happily or at least it used to be before the evil known as Kthx appeared, and sat on his dark throne across the river causing darkness and sadness in the realm of gay. Maverick's only hope of going to the realm of gay to live happily ever after was ruined until he had an idea, an idea to become a forum moderator and to rid the realm once and for all of Kthx the gaybasher. Dameon granted him his wish not knowing that his desire all along was for a forum full of rainbows and happiness which would surely cause it to wither and die.

So Xogogaf the Wizard with his staff and Maverdick came together and banned Kthxicus the great from the forums, but unfortunately for the rest of the zone Kthx and Dameon Angell were the only reasons why the forums were kept safe because we weren't huge gay pussies, and without the might of these two safekeepers together the trolls begin to emerge, slowly at first as if stretching their long asleep muscles but then more and more. No <3 and l1tw began to pollute the forums with their ignorant and terrible writings, causing all those who saw them to perish and cringe as they saw what it was like to grade papers for a first grade English class.

Soon the populous of the forums was without hope for the man lover xog and the man who loves man lovers maverick had destroyed the very balance of the forums that made them actually decent and the forums descended into chaos. Dameon Angell was brutally sodomized during the struggle and was forced to resign from his position in shame and saddened defeat. But from the ashes of his atrocity rose a new hero, PH the brazen, and with a magnificent stroke managed to free Kthxicus from his horrible fate as a banned player. And with my power I once again was able to regain control and balance of the forums with ease as I continued to insult faggots, and ignorant people alike.

The End.
                          :thumbsup:
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

By keeping this in General Discussion you're legitimizing his bullshit. UC

By not banning him you're making an example that what he does and says is acceptable. /BAN
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

stfu you fucking faggot liberal.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X