Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got in a 3-car accident with a drunk driver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny post but -1 for dead thread

Comment

lol what the hell

Comment

Can't believe I'm still on these forums. Also, since the accident I'm also now homeless and suck dick to get by. Come find me at the local library.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
          Can't believe I'm still on these forums. Also, since the accident I'm also now homeless and suck dick to get by. Come find me at the local library.
          And to think, you used to do it for free!
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            And to think, you used to do it for free!
            stfu what do you have against free BJs
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
              stfu what do you have against free BJs
              nothing. on an unrelated note what library do you hang out in?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

i used to enjoy giving them UNTILL last year when i became homeless now more like a free sandwich if put in my mouth
                Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrogirl View Post
                  i used to enjoy giving them UNTILL last year when i became homeless now more like a free sandwich if put in my mouth
                  i cant find you on facebook any more
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  3:45th President> do it
                  kyler> who is 45th President
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Astrogirl View Post
                    what the fuck where are these libraries at is there a list somewhere

Comment

lol @ hank
                      ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                      ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                      ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                      X