• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty sure Austin had better music than Houston
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      But money you grew up in Michigan...
      true, but the only good thing about michigan is hunting and the lakes. been down here almost 8 years AND I WILL STAY HERE, i was doing a LOT of dirt in this city from 2002-2005 which i should be in prison for THANK GOD IM NOT BUT I LOVE HOUSTON SO FUCK U

Comment

Dallas has better music. gg
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
          Dallas has better music. gg
          yeah man, the stanky legg is great
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Yeah I wouldn't expect anyone who lives in Kansas City to understand why you can love a city, nor would I expect anyone who lives in Canada to understand why Americans talk so highly about their country.
            Typical kthx post.

And I like where I live. He just posts a lot of stuff about Houston is all.

EDIT: And nice job proclaiming "You wouldn't understand blah blah blah I love my city" in a thread where Money says he loves Houston because some cooz is getting 34KKK titties. Hahah
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

The only times I have ever heard Kansas in my entire life was this thread, in The Wizard Of Oz, and when I hear about Tornado's, it is just a boring ass shitty place to live is all, that and the Chiefs blow.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                true, but the only good thing about michigan is hunting and the lakes. been down here almost 8 years AND I WILL STAY HERE, i was doing a LOT of dirt in this city from 2002-2005 which i should be in prison for THANK GOD IM NOT BUT I LOVE HOUSTON SO FUCK U
                What did you do? I really don't believe you ...

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  The only times I have ever heard Kansas in my entire life was this thread, in The Wizard Of Oz, and when I hear about Tornado's, it is just a boring ass shitty place to live is all, that and the Chiefs blow.
                  well now i know what a random dude from texas thinks about where I live

i'd been wondering for a while...thanks for helping me out bro. pound it.
                  Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-28-2009, 11:33 PM.
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Well I was just as excited to know about your ideas on Money having a man crush on a city, it was more more important than my ideas on where you live.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Who the fuck needs that much silicone in their body lmao.

edit: Who the fuck cares what imaginary borders people live in. It's such a ridiculous thing to have pride in.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

You must come from a really shitty place
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Been to a lot of places. I do come from a shitty place though. I have to say though that out of the places I've been to I couldn't ever imagine feeling like I'd have to DEFEND them online. How retarded.

Edit: Did you help BUILD the city or something? Did you contribute to it in any major way? If not then who cares.
                          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                            yeah man, the stanky legg is great
                            ROFL
                            Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                            You must come from a really shitty place
                            loooooooool
                            Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                            Been to a lot of places. I do come from a shitty place though. I have to say though that out of the places I've been to I couldn't ever imagine feeling like I'd have to DEFEND them online. How retarded.

Edit: Did you help BUILD the city or something? Did you contribute to it in any major way? If not then who cares.
                            i come from a shitty place with a shitty economy and not many jobs (michigan) so yes, i love houston and all of texas BUT HOUSTON IS BEST.

Comment

I dunno, maybe because you are proud of where you live, because you own property, work, or run a business from the area.

Why be excited about your local sports team winning a game, why be excited about your team in high school doing well, why ask stupid fucking questions like why are you proud of where you live in.

Competition creates entertainment, having such a terrible view about why people choose to enjoy having rivalries with other cities based on sports teams, music, food, or whatever reason is ignorant in its own right, and well rather fucking boring.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

well said

Comment

Working...
                                X