Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So is she the posterwoman for the KKK?
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

The.. Krazy Kanuck Klub? I don't care too much about your stupid Canadian special interest groups.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If I hadn't seen the author of the thread, I would've thought a 2nd grader started it.
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans"

Thank you George Carlin.

Comment

"Which is why the aforementioned Mr. Carlin must be rolling around in his grave right now. Thanks to a decision rendered last week by a B.C. Human Rights Tribunal, comedians performing in Canada may soon be responding to hecklers by asking them earnestly to “please refrain from further spurious commentary.”

The case in question dates from May 22, 2007, when a certain Guy Earle was performing comedy at Zesty’s Restaurant in Vancouver. Late into his act, a group of women — who, by the manager’s account, had been drinking on the outside patio for the previous seven hours — took seats next to the stage and started heckling. (Earle himself has offered a more precise description: “Two of them started making out, flipping me the bird and saying I hated lesbians.”)

The comedian went into Carlin mode. There’s no video of the incident. But a friend of the hecklers later paraphrased Earle’s freakout thusly: “You’re fat and ugly, no wonder you’re lesbians, you can’t get a man — that’s why you’re dykes.”

Funny you mention that since your fucking shitty government is trying to make sure that people won't be able to do what Carlin did anymore.

Also he hated faggots also. bonus.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                that guy sounds like a Canadian to me.
                I have as much Canadian in me as you have pigmentation.
                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

I have freckles so you must be at least somewhat Canadian you Canadian fuck.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

LOL BTW, arguing about city lines is above you but my skin color due to me being Irish isn't.. hilarious.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      LOL BTW, arguing about city lines is above you but my lack of skin color due to me being Irish isn't.. hilarious.
                      fixed

I never said I was above it. I just don't get it. Like I said, I'm from a shitty place, that might be it.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Obviously, but I digress, you are still a huge fucking pussy.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

There's that Irish temper :turned:

Comment

Wheres your manly ego
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Troll proof since 2001

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X