• Time
  • Show
Clear All

talented or not, the guy molested little boys. burn in hell chimo
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
      talented or not, the guy molested little boys. burn in hell chimo
      well according to court cases, he didn't.
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
        well according to court cases, he didn't.
        Who cares? The court of public opinion thinks he's weird and convicted him in 1993. It allows people like raizin and HTF to get on their soapbox for a moment and tell all how bad they think pedophilia is. We're all impressed with their moral fortitude, it's not easy to speak out against touching children (and it sure does make you seem like a badass!).

Comment

70s are over guys

^-^

Comment

i watched an interview with his psychologist about why he lost neverland ranch. apparently he reverts to a childlike state when hes around children. he's 100% incapable of parenting. he puts on his pajamas and snuggles in bed to watch disney movies and giggle holding hands with his 7 year old friends. society made him grow up too fast so he's lucky he hasn't lost his inner child. that was his argument about if it was inappropriate.
            The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

wow.. umm
              Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

IT'S ALL A HOAX

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVEff
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

legit thought you were tone for a second not that funny broski.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

NEITHER IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S ALLEGED DEATH.

HE HAS HAD ANOTHER PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS NOW LIVING IN SWITZERLAND.

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE, I REPEaT, MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                      I'm saddened by this despite his personal life. He was one hell of an artist and pop icon.
                      Lol?
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                        i watched an interview with his psychologist about why he lost neverland ranch. apparently he reverts to a childlike state when hes around children. he's 100% incapable of parenting. he puts on his pajamas and snuggles in bed to watch disney movies and giggle holding hands with his 7 year old friends. society made him grow up too fast so he's lucky he hasn't lost his inner child. that was his argument about if it was inappropriate.
                        wow weird and disgusting images popping in my head. Make them stop.
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          Lol?
                          What's to lol about? If you don't like "Beat It" then kindly fuck off.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I hope he still has some Jesus Juice left.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

rip MJ.
                              Volcs> !sex
                              Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
                              Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
                              Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
                              Volcs> !sex on
                              Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

someone on good morning america just compared him to obama

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X