Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you were trapped on an island with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you were trapped on an island with...

What are the most vital human essentials? If you were 'trapped' alone with only the items of your choice, in order what would they be?

1) Machete(cutlery) & gun w/ammo
    2) Seeds -all kinds w/ prepared produce ie. hemp rope
    3) Cargo Clothing
    4) Mosquito Netting
    5) Tarps
    6) Flashlights/napalm
    7) Solar-power/windmill refrigerator
    8) Submersible bio-fuel(grass) automobile/bed w/ A.C./cig lighter
    9) Libelula Rocket Helicopter (backpack helicopter)
    10) Greenhouse framing & garden tools+nails
    11) Peat Moss / Potash / Myco spores
    12) Norwalk Power Juicer
    13) Toaster oven w/ pot+pan
    14) Water purification & Ionizer
    15) Colloidal silver generator
    16) First Aid kit w/ pharmies
    17) Internet cellphone/palmtop w/ solar charger
    18) Paper & Pens
    19) Bunji Cords
    20) Duct Tape
    21) Indestructible Bucket + Shovel
    22) Bicycle-powered electrical generator w/ backup capacitor
    23) Thumb Tacks
    24) Multivitamins
    25) Bowflex

Obvious additions would be 'Bus of naked swedish chicks' and 'remote control chimpanzee' but I've kept to the premises of necessity & long term survival. This is a serious post because someone could use the list practically.

http://www.amazing1.com/burning-lasers.htm
    And several of these models.
    Last edited by disorder; 07-01-2009, 09:25 PM.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

26) Pot
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
      26) Pot
      contained within #2, Seeds + prepared produce
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Flashlights/Napalm, hahaha, lets just burn the island we are on.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

thumb takcs

Comment

a pretty girl :3

Comment

napalm and thumb tacks are immaculate choices. several others might be tupperware, silverware, and a pair of cleats.

Comment

Hot running water, a cell phone, fresh bed sheets and PaulOakenfold.

Comment

why do you need hot water to run? it's an unnecessary luxury that's not worth it

i guess you could hook up a spout to a hot spring
                  Last edited by disorder; 07-01-2009, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I'd bring a Les Stroud.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

A nuke. FUCKIN LET EM LAY
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                        I'd bring a Les Stroud.
                        I want to see an episode where he takes a normal person and he has to take care of both the guy and himself for a week in some place. Maybe he teaches the guy some stuff so he can be more useful or something.

Les Stroud is the man. Fuck Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                          I want to see an episode where he takes a normal person and he has to take care of both the guy and himself for a week in some place. Maybe he teaches the guy some stuff so he can be more useful or something.

Les Stroud is the man. Fuck Bear.
                          If I was on a deserted island with Bear Gryllis I'd march him into the flames of whatever wreckage stranded us there.
                          Last edited by Squeezer; 07-02-2009, 12:58 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

but then he'd just run to his hotel.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

1) Billy Mays
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X