No announcement yet.

Whose up for some TW Scavenger hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets just start making our bets on how fast this thread will end up in thrash talk... i dont think it'll last another day...

and it should be moved away allready cuz this has NOTHING to do with SSCU trench wars...

"WHHHOOO, look at that pic.... a mole is ugly... u see that!!!"

there is no link between what the ppl look like that play the game and the game itself

Comment

Wow, a mole, you have all those cool pics, your so cool. Useless Crap.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        Wow, a mole, you have all those cool pics, your so cool. Useless Crap.
        what did i tell you, this would end up in trash talk.

wasnt my fault that kid grew up with lack of fun...lets post this shit in trash talk cause he's got good idea of starting something

sorry zeus i didnt mean to offend you but i dont have gay hentai like you do..funny pictures are better than the collection of gay hentai you have
        http://mole.org/upload/profile.dat

go visit my site!!

Comment

Quit being offended because your posts get moved. There are reasons that different forums exist. All you have to do is post in the correct one. Find something better to rebel against.

Comment

It's times like these where I wish we had a "Boring, Useless Crap" forum.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
              It's times like these where I wish we had a "Boring, Useless Crap" forum.
              Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by a mole
                sorry zeus i didnt mean to offend you but i dont have gay hentai like you do..funny pictures are better than the collection of gay hentai you have
                I've been rumbled
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

so umm ya, what about that pic of bbz? :

Comment

Originally posted by a mole
                    It's called yaoi, or if you are looking for homosexual females, yuri.
                    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Bilb I find it rather scarry that you know how to translate "Gay Hentai" From Japanese to English.

Comment

Working...
                      X