Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numbers of malnourished could reach 5 billion within a few decades

Link to biomass statistic website

We need to get rid of the precedent Christians have set in wasting and ritually visiting corpses to mourn their lost occupants. When we can smelt down human corpses for noble metals, we can establish civilian energy independence. The biomass can also go directly towards automobile propulsion from the lipids. We could farm the obese for fuel economics and spare not a thread of their existence after they decease. Keep dead bodies around is morose, barbaric, and immoral to children. Death shouldn't be perpetually spread as a sorrow, but instead seen as a positive contribution to the natural cycles that created us. A collective reunion of constituents in inanimacy, functional for those still alive.

Grass and dead bodies, probably some kind of marine flora and fauna, and we're 100% set with energy and famine forever. With those out of the way we can get to work on everything else. Someone needs to build cheap biomass conversion machines.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

I'm on it.

Comment

No you're not. Your IQ is lower than mine is. I watch the Green TV channel, and people are using vegetable oil conversion machines. It takes a couple hours to have all the ethanol rise to the surface. Maybe we just need plants like nuclear plants except to extract useful chemical elements from the bodies on a massive scale. Road kill could support poor people because they'd have a purpose. If you're poor you can get out your binoculars, follow the turkey vultures to a big corpse, and flatbed it out to the facility for your weeks worth of meals in cash.
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Even more applicable. With the advent of scientific approach to dead bodies, we could establish assisted suicide programs. Every employee has the choice to terminate themselves for a cash reward for their family double the quality of their elemental contributions. That way everybody wins and the family doesn't have to feel upset about the member being abused by bosses and away from the home missing out on everything to support them.

Comment

cool, 85% of the world will be malnourished!
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

related story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews

But seriously about 2.5 million people in the U.S. die per year. The U.S. uses about 20 million barrels of oil per day. So even if a human body could produce as much fuel as a barrel of oil (which it wouldn't come close to) and we used the corpse of every single person who dies in a year it would only produce 12.5% of the energy we get from Oil in a day.

Comment

AHhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Keep trying, junior

Comment

I had an idea to fix America.

Start a huge farm, I am talking a million acres.

Collect all the people on Welfare, all the homeless people, and the canadians who are really involved in America for some unknown reason.

Bus them all to the farm.

Give them their welfare money only if they work the fields.

That way, they work for their money, the amount of unemployed is dropped drastically because most people would rather find a job at McDonalds than work a farm.

Lots of food is produced, and America feeds all the starving people in the world, solve the homeless problem, solve the unemployment problem, and save billions of dollars in taxpayer money every year.

Its perfect.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Collect all the people on Welfare, all the homeless people, and the canadians who are really involved in America for some unknown reason.

That way, they work for their money, the amount of unemployed is dropped drastically because most people would rather find a job at McDonalds than work a farm.

Lots of food is produced, and America feeds all the starving people in the world, solve the homeless problem, solve the unemployment problem, and save billions of dollars in taxpayer money every year.

Its perfect.
                  lets do it.
                  8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

it was a good idea before we had machines that could be programmed to mow our lawns perfectly; scaled to agricultural experiments of limitless size with maximal nutrients, like what we'd do in space if our species depended on it. insects and grass could provide everything. and even as burnt says 12.5% of our locomotive energy consumption with just 300 million people.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Its perfect.
                      I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS

it's brilliant, you must be from texas

Comment

Obviously you faggots have never heard of natural selection
                        also, let america crumble and burn, no one else would give a fuck
                        O o
                        /¯¯___________________________ _____
                        IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Blarghhhhh!!
                        \__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                          Even more applicable. With the advent of scientific approach to dead bodies, we could establish assisted suicide programs. Every employee has the choice to terminate themselves for a cash reward for their family double the quality of their elemental contributions. That way everybody wins and the family doesn't have to feel upset about the member being abused by bosses and away from the home missing out on everything to support them.
                          lool
                          Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                            AHhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Keep trying, junior
                            LOL TONED!
                            IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                            yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                            Originally posted by tone
                            no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

I didn't even realize that was posted by Tone.

Indeed, disorder just got fucking twn'd (haha i made a new forum term similar to pwn'd)

Comment

Working...
                              X