New Forum Needed ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Needed ASAP

I know it's been brought up before but I think it's needed now more than ever.

Conspiracy Crap forum please.

Why? Because tone was bad enough (along with random people here and there). Now we have disorder who creates 3 threads daily and will post 8 back to back posts with walls of text.

This way we can tuck all that crap into a dark corner and we can pretend people like them don't exist.

Or even easier, ban disorder for his 8 back to back posts and wait until 2010 when tone is banned because his aliens didn't land.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

no fourmz need 2 die
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

we didnt' land on the moon!

(i'm sure someone already made a thread about this again)
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Actually it was just proven last night that WE DID LAND ON THE MOON. I'll try and find the article for u guys - big news :P

Comment

I don't see the problem. There is an ignore function, it takes you a few seconds and 1-click (maybe 2, I'm 100% sure on this) to ignore someone? The game + the forums get less active by the day, changing forums and/or banning people will just accelerate that.
          A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

we do need a new forum

but not for conspiracies
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
              Actually it was just proven last night that WE DID LAND ON THE MOON. I'll try and find the article for u guys - big news :P
              talking about nasa recording over the moon landing tape? idk if its true, but heard it.

Comment

General Discussion General Discussion forum. Conspiracy theories, campfire stories, homebrew recipes, and the one date you went on back in '79 that ended in court all gets told here. Oh, and Jason...if he's lucky.
                IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                Originally posted by tone
                no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

orly?
                  (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LR...ollosites.html

Resolution will get higher (up to 18 inches/pixel I think) when the orbit stabilizes (and gets lower).
                    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Hi Saturn V I mean TONE
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT! View Post
                        I don't see the problem. There is an ignore function, it takes you a few seconds and 1-click (maybe 2, I'm 100% sure on this) to ignore someone? The game + the forums get less active by the day, changing forums and/or banning people will just accelerate that.
                        I actually believe that the dropping players rates are due to massive whine/hatred/racism in game along with serious trolling/whine/racism/harrassment on the forums. Some good people come up with good ideas to bring new players to the game, just to see them quit after a couple of months due to some random Quakesand-member harrassing them.

Comment

Working...
                        X