No announcement yet.

Liberal Fascism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chin chillen my NS-bro. Haven't seen u in awhile.
    - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
    Ex Cripples Captain
    Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
    - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Rosstones I know you're not on these forums much at all, but just a heads up: no matter how much you prove kthx wrong he will always come back with stupid comments. he will never let a conversation die until he has the last word. its best to just let him vent his anger and frustration after your post and never come back, it's what i do. for some reason he just has to have the last word, usually including "faggot, gay, queer, dumbass, fucktard," etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones View Post
        Chin chillen my NS-bro. Haven't seen u in awhile.
        Been just hangin in Philly, keeping cool. In fact it has been somewhat pleasant temp wise in the Mid-Atlantic this summer.

I have been on and off the forums...traveling back and forth between Philly and Vancouver the past year+ for work and other reasons. Making acoustic Carbon Fiber Guitars as well...have made and sold quite a few already...so it's going somewhat ok....side projects.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

LOL listen to this stupid liberal douchebag, I would think you would trust my medical advice considering Texas has the best hospitals in the entire world, although I suppose New York has a few somewhere in the higher of the single digits. Listen to that pathetic crying about how sad and terrible your life is, addicted to alcohol, putting nicotine patches on because you got them for free because you needed that little buzz to get you by the day due to how shitty your life is. Drinking is only a problem when you do it non socially, and I assume you know this, which means you probably drink alone since you admit to having a problem. Try going out and making some friends instead of living in your sad cavern of self loathing, of course that is how I would expect most liberals, especially one from the anti depressant popping culture of New York to be. Maybe you should go take some more drugs, have another drink, or chew another piece of nicotine to make your life seem more fulfilled so you can come up with more witty comments that have been repeated on this forum over and over again, and feel good about yourself when spaceship forum mods quote your little joke and tell you how hilarious it is when in truth nobody is laughing. I put you up there with Xog, much like how he is a faggot who is trying to live a lie about not being one, you are much the same, trying to live a lie like your political and ideological beliefs make you happy or somehow fulfill you in your otherwise meaningless existence. Congratulations on failing at life Rosstones.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Out of curiosity Kthx, what's your take on the draft dodging spineless asswipe from KY, Mitch McConnel? Biggest taker of lobby money as well as pork spending takers in the Govt.

Just curious...he's not from TX, but as a Rep. I was curious if you find him to be a jerk or not as he does not follow the GOP agenda as a conservative. His agenda is not for the GOP, but his own back pocket from looking at his votes and who is in his back pocket the past 10 years. To me he is closer to a liberal Dem, but telling everyone he is a conservative Republican.

Comment

Meh, I am not happy with either political party at this point to be completely honest with you. Asswipes like this should be in prison still. If your country needs you to fight for a just cause then it is your duty as an American to answer. I am not in the military, but if there was ever another war that I truly believed in, where something evil was definitely happening (such as ww2) I would go and register without even having to be drafted.

Jindal ftw btw.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Meh, I am not happy with either political party at this point to be completely honest with you. Asswipes like this should be in prison still.
                It's rare when we both agree

Comment

Do you also agree that Rosstones is probably writing some long drawn out speech trying to insult me or something right now since he has been sitting in this thread for a good 30 minutes trying to ponder out how to get under my skin? Maybe he has drank away all of his brain cells or he has second hand smoke from his mother who probably smoked while he was in the womb in the burlesque house where he was created if he is taking this long to thing of something clever to say, or some way to argue with me.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                    THe Prices for medical marijuana in california are high. I mean a gram is 20 bucks ofcourse and a half 8th is still 25. But 8th's are 60, quarters are usually 100, and so on and so on. It is a bit more then you would get from a dealer. But not rediculously higher, plus you add in the fact that its the best of the best that you get to choose from.
                    these are prices I already pay from my dealer

is this taxed or not taxed prices?
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Do you also agree that Rosstones is probably writing some long drawn out speech trying to insult me or something right now since he has been sitting in this thread for a good 30 minutes trying to ponder out how to get under my skin? Maybe he has drank away all of his brain cells or he has second hand smoke from his mother who probably smoked while he was in the womb in the burlesque house where he was created if he is taking this long to thing of something clever to say, or some way to argue with me.
                      I dunno. I have known Ross from TW for over 10 years now...since the begining of TW actually before he joined up with Cripples...ahh the old days...the days of the 1st years of TW leagues as well.

Nah...he probably just walked away from the computer or left a tab open in the browser. I only see Ross online maybe 2 times a year. Wouldn't read too much into it honestly or expect any type of insult or long speech, but I could be wrong as well.

Comment

Well hes gone now so, but yeah the good ole days were fun.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

"Maybe he has drank away all of his brain cells"

Hahaha,... oh man. That shit made me laugh. Anyway yah 404 my tab was up, went to a wedding. Thats awesome that you make guitars man. Sounds like a hobby turned business? Doesn't it a lot of time to build a guitar?

To kthx:

I do not take pity on myself, I dug my own hole. I became an alcoholic and i'm dealing with it. I am in recovery now, so no I will not have a drink. And I have not failed at life, actually i've done quite well in college and with my careers, but i'm not gunna get into a dick-measuring contest.

It's all good.
                          - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                          Ex Cripples Captain
                          - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

Comment

I am glad you learned this valuable lesson about where we stand intellectually rosstones, please don't even step up to me again.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Haha kthx thinking he is smart again.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Keyword "thinks"
                                - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                                Ex Cripples Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X