• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me forever to post this
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

htf do you ever see me in forums seeking u out and posting? No u are the one seeking me out constantly. if i speak in the game and ur in the arena ur all over w/e the fuk i have to say. If i ask someone how old they are you go ballistic: OMFG RUN GODDESS IS AFTER YOU RUN NOW... you are the obsessed one son.

But then thats the last time i'll ever answer u as u have been ignored in the game and on here

Xog if u r ur an awfully sexy one :P Wark is a homophobic closet queer anyway as we all know lol
      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

you know, sometimes trigonometry can be a little tricky. but you know what? don't worry!!! i can share a little wisdom with you! are you ready for it?

well here it comes!!!

SOH-CAH-TOA!!!

SIN equals OPPOSITE over HYPOTENUSE SUCK

COSINE equals ADJACENT over HYPOTENUSE MY

TANGENT equals OPPOSITE over ADJACENT FAGGOT!

thats right!

you can finally figure out trigonometry once and for all!

thanks for listening and have a GREAT day!!!!
        Last edited by Zeebu; 07-27-2009, 04:01 AM.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post

Kolar. REALLY!? Wow..

Comment

I hate you

Because you do not give me enough attention!
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              It took me forever to post this
              lololol
              (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
              5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
              1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
              1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                Xog if u r ur an awfully sexy one
                i don't get it.

if im gay im sexy
                if im not gay im not sexy?

Goddess I think you're attracted to gays maybe that's why you reverted to the internet to find guys

Comment

This is an interesting social phenomenon right here, Notice how Xog who is probably one of the most unliked people on the forums jumps on the ass of Goddess who is equally if not more unpopular than Xog is. You would think they would bond together, but Xog is trying so hard to gain the acceptance of the forum elite crowd that he is willing to sacrifice the person who is most like him in order to get ahead. This is probably one of the first signs of testosterone I have seen in Xog in over a year.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx,

i dont care about goddess

i dont care about e-rep

i just use these forums to take up my time by posting nonsense. i dont know what you're talking about

and what the fuck is a forum elite crowd?

Comment

goddess and xog are on the same tier of posters. does anymore need to be discussed?

horrible, ignorable and bannable; carry on.

Comment

ROFL im pretty sure its mega newbie
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                          ur a idiot mmaverick... aren't u the one that banned me twice from the eventbot for saying i'm horny? get a clue and a life and go do your job and leave me alone.
                          Holy fuck, your lucky you didn't get banned from SSC for providing that disgusting bit of information, if you didn't pay for plane tickets to bring a 2d spaceship pilot over to screw, you might not get this attention. Go jump off a bridge, we can handle the quake knowing the earth will be back in alignment once your carcass is disposed of.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            This is an interesting social phenomenon right here, Notice how Xog who is probably one of the most unliked people on the forums jumps on the ass of Goddess who is equally if not more unpopular than Xog is. You would think they would bond together, but Xog is trying so hard to gain the acceptance of the forum elite crowd that he is willing to sacrifice the person who is most like him in order to get ahead. This is probably one of the first signs of testosterone I have seen in Xog in over a year.
                            srs talk
                            Ara / AraGee / Death
                            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

And here I thought it was TelCat that most people on the forum disliked?

I have never had an issue with Goddess or Xog. I must be out of touch, as I have yet to see anything truely offensive and or yet irritating in their posts/comments.

Not playing the game anymore, I have no clue as to what transpires in the arenas and game chats.
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                                And here I thought it was TelCat that most people on the forum disliked?

I have never had an issue with Goddess or Xog. I must be out of touch, as I have yet to see anything truely offensive and or yet irritating in their posts/comments.

Not playing the game anymore, I have no clue as to what transpires in the arenas and game chats.
                                we just like nailing hits on eachother on the forum. idk why. i suppose it's fun.

i dont think i've ever seen kthx in game. probably because i've been banned from TW since 2006.

Comment

Working...
                                X