X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mythrandir
    Thread Closed

Comment

If you noticed FF, all these bastards say they don't care about these things, and don't care who previously dominated before them in the past. I've been here for a long time, since 98, looking at your past history, I wish I cared enough to type ?go elim so I could've had a chance at glory in the original TWL's.

Too bad I decided to get good about 2 years ago and not earlier then that.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Re: The True Leader

Originally posted by Crome
        Btw (from a discussion I had in TW when I came in last week)
        banzi is still the best of all time in everything. basing javs wbs, pick something. and NO HE IS NOT A BOT!
        I easily disagree.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

There is no more fitting forum for this thread than "Useless Crap."
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
            Heh a bunch of that stuff is true. Or at least that's how we all felt back then, although there's some factual inaccuracies.

For instance I was on FRAKTURE with Jack and FF and us three owned TW. Considering I was captain of FRAK after Booyaa left FF deserves a beating for forgetting :P

Elusive season 2 TWL set an all time record when we won a game 50-11... it was insane. Me, FF, Jack, RevT and Sudden all starters and all over 1500 rating (1,2,3,4,5) in elim at the same time. We used to play elim, not need to team and someone from Elu would always win it. We were 52-0 (TWL+TWDL combined) over a 10-month period as FRAK/Elu. No other squad in TW will ever see that level of domination ever again until the zone starts dying and few people remain to play. Probably not then either.

i believe siege beat elusive in a TWDL game during that TWL season in which u guys won. I say this because I remember losing to you guys in the first game of the season..and by half way through the season i thought Siege was better than elusive but we never got a chance to play you in TWL again. then we played some twld games and won vs elusive.
            I agree.

Comment

The first time you guys beat us was in mid-August 1999... TWL Season 2 went from January 1999 to April 1999. I know this because I looked at our old e-mails on our yahoogroup (which archives these things) a while ago and I tracked it down... That was the first time we ever lost (damn Symbol choking).

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days

I HAD A FRIEND WAS A BIG BASEBALL PLAYER
                BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL
                HE COULD THROW THAT SPEEDBALL BY YOU
                MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL BOY
                SAW HIM THE OTHER NIGHT AT THIS ROADSIDE
                BAR I WAS WALKING IN
                AND HE WAS WALKING OUT
                WE WENT BACK INSIDE, SAT DOWN, HAD A FEW DRINKS
                BUT ALL HE KEPT TALKING ABOUT WAS

GLORY DAYS WELL THEY´LL PASS YOU BY
                GLORY DAYS IN THE WINK OF A YOUNG GIRL´S EYE
                GLORY DAYS, GLORY DAYS

THERE´S A GIRL THAT LIVES UP THE BLOCK BACK
                IN SCHOOL
                SHE COULD TURN ALL THE BOYS´HEADS
                SOMETIMES ON A FRIDAY I´LL STOP BY AND HAVE
                A FEW DRINKS
                AFTER SHE PUT HER KIDS TO BED
                HER AND HER HUSBAND BOBBY WELL THEY SPLIT UP
                I GUESS IT´S TWO YEARS GONE BY NOW
                WE JUST SIT AROUND TALKING ABOUT THE OLD TIMES
                SHE SAYS WHEN SHE FEELS LIKE CRYING
                SHE STARTS LAUGHING THINKING ABOUT.

GLORY DAYS...

THINK I´M GOING DOWN TO THE WELL TONIGHT
                AND I´M GOING TO DRINK TILL I GET MY FILL
                AND I HOPE WHEN I GET OLD
                I DON´T SIT AROUND THINKING ABOUT IT
                BUT I PROBABLY WILL

YEAH JUST SITTING BACK TRYING TO RECAPTURE
                A LITTLE OF THE GLORY OF,
                BUT TIME SLIPS AWAY AND LEAVES YOU
                WITH NOTHING MISTER BUT BORING STORIES OF

GLORY DAYS

Comment

banzi you are correct. We did beat Elusive in a TWLD later on that season. I didn't record anything for the simple fact is, I know how many times we beat you and you beat us. Dates and times seem pretty useless in the whole scheme of things. =)
                  "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

$

I havent played TW in a long time and I think FFs perspective is a little skewed because he doesnt seriously play anymore. Shit was definetly competetive back then. I was one of the only people with small res who could compete with those crazy squads, I first started out as Soul Burner with 800x600 res and joined BackStab. Memories are good shit, I loved the long ass elims, and tough games. There was bad blood between elusive and siege, I dont know if TW will ever had a rivalry like that again. Greeks and the romans, kurds and the turks, thats what made it so much fun back then. Today everybody jumps to any squad, back then you'd be labeled for the squad you joined, and very few people back then were actually a part of both of them and lived to tell about it.

I think today theres more people on squads and more squad movement, which is good for the league. Theres more competetive squads because of it, there arent just the same 2, plus a new contender.

Comment

New era, same people still rock? coincidence? (except me, but now I got summer break, so it wont take long to return to the glory days !)

Lame, Obsedion, TW Elites wern't that great. TWE got a fluke win vs Burnt season 1, which cost us the championship..

I won't elaborate, its history and everyone have their opinions, I do too, but I simple don't care enough to share them.

!
                      $$$

Comment

Well well well... my how ppl forget!

Fiery yer sexeh but I kicked your ass, you know it. Live-Wire ravaged the countryside. DawnerZ struck fear into all those who opposed his kamikazies. CoL's extensive use of crack was confirmed the day I saw that website, but I like him anyway. Priitk kept beating me until I realized he was single-handedly in control of every packet and then it all made sense

TWE represented Trench in its day... Tofu, Damage Inc, higgus, lews and even that runaway-that-no-one-gave-a-dollar-to Droog moulded the history that you all wish you were a part of.

LAME was a worthy challenge to the throne of the elite, and even though we had those deals to lose because we were bribed by beer from CoL, gotta give them full credit for trying.

As TWE split, it spawned new squads which again dominated the zone. Epi helped take my Frak to new levels and beyond, continuing a legacy that revelled in spilt blood and victory.

These were the days of lords and kings. The next generation walks along the paths they paved, so respect your elders!

- Booyaa

Comment

Booze!!!!

-Epi

Originally posted by Booyaa
                          Well well well... my how ppl forget!

Fiery yer sexeh but I kicked your ass, you know it. Live-Wire ravaged the countryside. DawnerZ struck fear into all those who opposed his kamikazies. CoL's extensive use of crack was confirmed the day I saw that website, but I like him anyway. Priitk kept beating me until I realized he was single-handedly in control of every packet and then it all made sense

TWE represented Trench in its day... Tofu, Damage Inc, higgus, lews and even that runaway-that-no-one-gave-a-dollar-to Droog moulded the history that you all wish you were a part of.

LAME was a worthy challenge to the throne of the elite, and even though we had those deals to lose because we were bribed by beer from CoL, gotta give them full credit for trying.

As TWE split, it spawned new squads which again dominated the zone. Epi helped take my Frak to new levels and beyond, continuing a legacy that revelled in spilt blood and victory.

These were the days of lords and kings. The next generation walks along the paths they paved, so respect your elders!

- Booyaa
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Hiya Epi

Comment

SVS Vet> lol TW vets x.o

Played this game for a quarter of your life? Then YOU need a life!
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                                X