date rape, abortions, and DUI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
    I applied to OSU and got in as well, so I guess it's relevant in that manner. Whatever, congrats I guess. You made it into the Midwest version of ASU and a school with almost 40,000 kids.
    While it is easy to get into branch campuses as a freshman, OSU's main campus is actually pretty difficult to get into for your first year.

Also, why didn't you go to OSU so you could party it up with me?
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
      While it is easy to get into branch campuses as a freshman, OSU's main campus is actually pretty difficult to get into for your first year.

Also, why didn't you go to OSU so you could party it up with me?
      Too far away and too cold

OSU, like ASU is a legitimate college, not doubt. But they also have a lot of first and second year fratboys and shit that are only in school for the atmosphere.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Besides OSU is HUGE, you get frikken lost there!
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Unless you are blessed with a super awesome tour guide such as myself.

Also, it's not that cold Squeezer. There were a few cold days, but generally it's bearable. And yes, there are a few fratboy type guys, but most of them are upperclassmen that were too stupid to get into main campus as freshman. They make up for that by going crazy on campus for their last couple years. I'm not complaining though - they throw great parties.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

You were an awesome tour guide yes, thank you dear!

It was really cold that day though.

Do you know that I don't even have that picture? Victoria still has it.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

let me just express my rl thx on this forum dear

Comment

why does fremont ohio blow so much dog
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                  why does fremont ohio blow so much dog
                  must be a theme with towns named fremont, cause in fremont WA blows so much cocknballs
                  8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

what a terrible thread, i can't even post the follow-up shenanigans

and there was a goddamned peacock theft

A PEACOCK THEFT
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Due to the fact that this thread has included Penis, Dicks, analizing, pee, and cocks; I now support it.

Now it can die.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                        blahblahblah
                        what about Swarthmore? :P

and Columbia? B)

Columbia has like a 9.8% acceptance rate, and Swarthmore has a 15%.

But yeah, you should mos def continue to attack my safety school (OSU).

EDIT: p.s. genocidal suks dix
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I still don't, for a second, believe you got into Columbia.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                            I still don't, for a second, believe you got into Columbia.

bahahha with a 34 ACT. And a 5 on an AP Exam in grade 10 for a class I never even took. Please, hopoff, you and squeezer are all up on my nuts right now. oh man para u so dum, forget wrod "i" b4 word b4 tht.

F.Lee: Speculation! opposing council correlates lazy forum grammar with real intelligence.

Judge: sustained, council has yet to put forth the necessary steps for this court to see a clear and enduring link. I will sustain for now.

OH man I got this nasty Duke Ellington song in my head, boodeedada, boopbeebob badada (hrn noices).

ps dtf: visiting a friend at uconn next week, better hope I don't see you and spatter incrt grmmr since u kno, my internetspeka need works.
                            Last edited by paradise!; 08-06-2009, 12:26 PM.
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Exactly that post is why he doesn't believe it.

Comment

chill, he's knockin the boots. let him go.

Comment

Working...
                                X