How has tw helped your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has tw helped your life?

It started off as a joke, since I was already was preparing to attend another school (digipen). It was a huge surprise to me to recieve an acceptance letter from Purdue.

Purdue's school of engineering to be exact.
    Check Purdue's rank

I gave them nothing(about my life) but a single essay based on the topic they gave me, and tied it in my life as a peon in TW. Some of you soon to be or will be out of highschool (esp the asians, will learn that purdue's school of engineering is the top 10 in the nation for engineering).

Eh...if only rest of life was that easy.
    While I sleep, I dream of programming, but while I'm awake, I program my dreams.

maybe the dean at Purdue is just some tw newbie dreaming of the resurgence Azimuth.
    $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Would you be able to publish the essay somewhere? Or is it too personal/embarrising?

I'd like to read it

Comment

yes, that would be an interesting read
        i was thinking of writing something similar along counter-strike/subspace lines for acceptance letters
        "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
        I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

Originally posted by SLaQ n Sauce
          maybe the dean at Purdue is just some tw newbie dreaming of the resurgence Azimuth.

You mean WolvenCreed
          1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Your link shows us that Purdue ranks 11th in students’ assessment of library facilities. GO PURDUE!

Comment

Why would anyone interested enough in video game programming to have applied to digipen chose perdue over it? Seems odd to me.

Edit: Unless finacial aid was involved. Then it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X