Michael Jackson's Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson's Drugs

I heard this morning doctors had prescribed michael jackson a pill to which controlled his sexual testosterone. Apparently the pill was a female hormone or something that blocks the receptors in the brain.

Guess death proved him to be a CHOMO
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

too late
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Okay, first of all link to a source.

Second, even if he did take them it doesn't necessarily mean he has sexual urges for little boys, it could easily be something else.

And third, I wonder how you came to the conclusion that he touches little boys through using this kind of drug, all people who take such drugs have sexual urges for little boys? It's funny that he goes through a court case, gets proven innocent on all charges (based on real evidence presented in a courtroom) and everyone still thinks he is a peadophile.

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? It just shows how much confidence some people have in the US justice system.
      (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
      5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
      1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
      1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I think Galaxy is Michael Jackson,

one of those impersonator Michael Jacksons
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

and you're his son

Comment

Can we ban money again? The forums were 10x better when he wasn't being a complete retard here.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Didn't they find a book in his home with pictures of naked preteens?

I think his reasoning was, "it's art" or something similar to that.

Money, fame, and technicalities can work wonders in our justice system.
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...-drive_1112319

JACKSON GIVEN DRUG TO CURB SEX DRIVE

{MICHAEL JACKSON] was allegedly prescribed a "chemical castration" drug in a bid to suppress his sexual urges, according to one of his medics.
                Dr Alimorad Farshchian claims to have given the late King of Pop the drug - Depo Provera - after he grew concerned about Jackson's behaviour towards young boys.
                The drug is usually used for birth control and restricts men's flow of testosterone-producing brain hormones.
                Jackson was investigated by California police and charged with seven counts of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy after he appeared in a TV documentary in 2003 and revealed he shared his bed with underage youngsters.
                Jackson was acquitted of all charges at his trial in 2005.
                Dr Farshchian claims to have stepped in to help the singer when he learned about the controversial sleepovers, by prescribing him the medication, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper.
                When the medic's spokesperson was asked if he had given Jackson the drug to curb his sex drive, he said, "Yes, that's exactly it. He was trying to help Michael."
                Jackson's official photographer between 2002 and 2006, Ian Barkley, also revealed the doctor wanted to help the star, saying, "It was really Dr Farshchian, when he became aware of the sleepovers, who planted the idea in Michael's head that he might have a problem. As a responsible doctor, Dr Farshchian thought these tendencies were something Michael might address. Dr Farshchian didn't necessarily think there was abuse going on - but he was concerned there were inappropriate feelings towards minors which could be addressed."

Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA GALLELEO HAHAHAf

Comment

HTF is a pedophile and also part of this Dr.s program.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                      http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...-drive_1112319

JACKSON GIVEN DRUG TO CURB SEX DRIVE

{MICHAEL JACKSON] was allegedly prescribed a "chemical castration" drug in a bid to suppress his sexual urges, according to one of his medics.
                      Dr Alimorad Farshchian claims to have given the late King of Pop the drug - Depo Provera - after he grew concerned about Jackson's behaviour towards young boys.
                      The drug is usually used for birth control and restricts men's flow of testosterone-producing brain hormones.
                      Jackson was investigated by California police and charged with seven counts of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy after he appeared in a TV documentary in 2003 and revealed he shared his bed with underage youngsters.
                      Jackson was acquitted of all charges at his trial in 2005.
                      Dr Farshchian claims to have stepped in to help the singer when he learned about the controversial sleepovers, by prescribing him the medication, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper.
                      When the medic's spokesperson was asked if he had given Jackson the drug to curb his sex drive, he said, "Yes, that's exactly it. He was trying to help Michael."
                      Jackson's official photographer between 2002 and 2006, Ian Barkley, also revealed the doctor wanted to help the star, saying, "It was really Dr Farshchian, when he became aware of the sleepovers, who planted the idea in Michael's head that he might have a problem. As a responsible doctor, Dr Farshchian thought these tendencies were something Michael might address. Dr Farshchian didn't necessarily think there was abuse going on - but he was concerned there were inappropriate feelings towards minors which could be addressed."

I'm going with HTF and trusting one person's opinion vs. professional legal systems. He touched little boys guys, c'mon.
                      Girl if it's alright,
                      100%.

Comment

true because the legal system has never ever made a mistake before.
                        Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

true because the legal system has never ever made a mistake before.
                          You're now convincing me that your legal system must have been flawed to make such a verdict based on the evidence given. What do you base this opinion on?
                          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

according to Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper.
                            there
                            Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Working...
                            X