www.trenchwars.org origional demotivational posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
    What's wrong with 4chan? You queers don't want to admit that every internet meme is started on the /b/ board and some of them are actually funny. I guess it's cool to dish on it now or something.

Plus I like /x/. Spooky shit ftw. /v/ and /tv/ aren't bad either.
    Because it's unfunny, disgusting and the list goes on. There are fucked up people on there.It's just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
      you seem to be surprised that the internet can be eaten alive by two distinct yet equally potent forms of cancer
      - *fyad-lite poster*

Originally posted by soupero View Post
      Because it's unfunny, disgusting and the list goes on. There are fucked up people on there.It's just sad.
      SA was the first forum where ftw and 4chan language is bannable

Comment

i find it funny that paulo is acting as the authority of all internet knowledge and fad, and i also find it funny that the person (paulo) who types invisi-text qq for 1 out of every 10 of his posts is dissing on the people in /b/.

anyone else find that funny?

on a side note, i do not support 4chan or anything related to it after what happened w/ the epilepsy case. those people can go to hell and burn for that.
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
          you seem to be surprised that the internet can be eaten alive by two distinct yet equally potent forms of cancer
          you seem surprised that people with nothing to do but sit on the internet and fuck around all day, every day, might branch out to other forums of their interest.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

TW forums invented

The Kthx Troll - Never gonna conservatism you up, never gonna liberal you down.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post

<3 money
              looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                i find it funny that paulo is acting as the authority of all internet knowledge and fad, and i also find it funny that the person (paulo) who types invisi-text qq for 1 out of every 10 of his posts is dissing on the people in /b/.

anyone else find that funny?

on a side note, i do not support 4chan or anything related to it after what happened w/ the epilepsy case. those people can go to hell and burn for that.
                tell me the laughter decibel

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                  they did what?

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                    they did what?
                    a group of people on 4chan attacked an epilepsy help/medicinal site and replaced the main page w/ a flash of bright colors. caused something like 55 cases of epilepsy and i think 2 deaths in the very brief time it was up.
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                      a group of people on 4chan attacked an epilepsy help/medicinal site and replaced the main page w/ a flash of bright colors. caused something like 55 cases of epilepsy and i think 2 deaths in the very brief time it was up.
                      ddude it was for the lulz-_--_-

Comment

• sounds like something i'd do. yep, definitely. i am 4chan. i do not forgive i do forget...

Comment

• sad sad sad, that's the reason why I want all those kids dead

And I can't find any articles about people who died because of that, so I think you were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by cash.monay View Post
                            and another. God damn homos.

rofl
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Originally posted by soupero View Post
                              sad sad sad, that's the reason why I want all those kids dead

And I can't find any articles about people who died because of that, so I think you were wrong.
                              Right. They're the pure fucking face of evil because they hacked a website and put up something that messed with epileptics. Not saying it was right, but many people have died as a result of the action of others. Why aren't you jumping in to defend them?

Rather than demonizing them, try understanding what in our culture has produced a group of alienated young men. And PaulO, if you want to really have a talk about this I'd be glad to, but enough with the retarded play on words bullshit. We get it, you have such a unique sense of humor, but please can we have a real discussion on these boards? It's been a while.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                                X